SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

saw a white series 1 R33 with yellow plates AJ 67 GW or some other random shit... i flashed them, and i got a flash back AND a wave out of the passenger side!!! thats the first reply ive ever gotten :ninja:

YAY!!! I've been spotted :pirate: saw you too mate my wife was driving, nice looking car.

saw a white series 1 R33 with yellow plates AJ 67 GW or some other random shit... i flashed them, and i got a flash back AND a wave out of the passenger side!!! thats the first reply ive ever gotten :ninja:

YAY!!! I've been spotted :pirate: saw you too mate my wife was driving, nice looking car.

is ur car white with the transformer sticker on the left rear quarter. if so i spotted u the other week out the front of salty roaster

is ur car white with the transformer sticker on the left rear quarter. if so i spotted u the other week out the front of salty roaster

Yeah mate that was my wife she had my car and she works there.

Spotted a gun metal grey R33 all the way back from Homebush until Beverley Hills... And a quick chat at the traffic lights, anyone on here?

Edited by Abo Bob
SAU doesn't condone street racing.

spotted a maroon r32 gtr on great western highway about 8.30pm

plates were aks-*** something

Might have been me! ANS ###. Was with a soarer.

Didn't see ya.

But spotted a light blue 32GTS-T, kit with open wastegate, sounded cool!

YAY!!! I've been spotted :mellow: saw you too mate my wife was driving, nice looking car.

hehehe awesome! loved the wave from the passenger side :laugh:

and thanks, i need to repair the front bar though, one of my mates drove it into a concrete parking block when it was 8 days old...

spotted a MNPII R33 GTR plates GTR026 this morning... its a nice care, i would like ot see more of it, but hes a f**king snubber... ive seen him like 3 times, flashed and waved and got nothing!!!

not to mention i was doing 40 behind some asian dude on the comenarra speedway... f**king annoying...

hmm spotted a white R33 GTS-t or GTS (can't tell the difference for R33s) ASD 74W (I think) on the way home.. but had to get home quick so I had to speed of.. would have love to keep driving alongside u... did a mutual wave at the same time.. was pretty fun..

on another note.. spotted a pretty cool looking asian chick driving a black supra SUP 24A yesterday.. was in my little loan mazda 121 car.. so didn't wave.. keep a look out for her.. cute chick...