SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a blue 34 as i was coming onto Ryde road in pymble in the wet last night in a completely straight and uniform motion... anyone who says otherwise is a liar :stupid:

also saw a pretty nice silver 33 parked outside the post office there newr the shell, which was where i was going... to get petrol and stuff... cause thats what they sell there...

WHO ARE YOU SILVER 33?! it looked familiar...

spotted dave (TO4GTR) on mona vale rd last night, spotted yellow R34 really nice and clean car, with JR 34 GT plates, you on here?

sure was yellow?

swear i see that car all the time at towers but it was black?

same plates im pretty sure lol

If you talking about Penrith, I'm the R34 :bunny: . That silver v35 is awesome my dad almost bought one but got a 350z instead.

Which one are you? I often see a white & maroon R33's in addition to the V35

kool,yep Penrith,mines a black 32gtst with fat 18's but dont drive that much & not working at penrith anymore.

also i think it was yesterday spotted a Stagea on the grt wstrn outfront of the car yards at kingswood #plate EGA-41T

sure was yellow?

swear i see that car all the time at towers but it was black?

same plates im pretty sure lol

as yellow as a canary lol, cause i sat behind him for like 20mins along lanecove rd

spotted a black r34 gt infront of westpoint blacktown

a white 34 gtt with carbon fibre hood, front bumper and bonnet air vents,

a purple 33 + a white 32 gtr plated "AN I4 ZE" in norwest fitness first carpark

and also a silver s2 33 with fmic turning out glenwood got a look lol

spotted ethooolll this morning on beecroft road.. also had someone in a silver 34, 4 door (?????) wave to me on beecroft rd.. he was going in the opp direction... i'm sure i saw an sau sticker!

Might be Drew aka lanky71

He's in Epping