SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

White 33? I didn't see that one. I was working so of course my car was there lol

Was it parked further up near magic kebab burnsie?

nah mate right up near the the round about. it was like 3 cars in front of urs. and im pretty sure it had a sau sticker on it on the back window. and i think it had red plates

spotted ethooolll this morning on beecroft road.. also had someone in a silver 34, 4 door (?????) wave to me on beecroft rd.. he was going in the opp direction... i'm sure i saw an sau sticker!
Might be Drew aka lanky71

He's in Epping

yeh was going to say drew.. i spotted him in epping too a while ago
well where is lanky71 to confirm :laugh:

Yep is was me! Thought you were Wink as he is the one I usually see along there.... but then 5mins l8ter he flashed me further up beecroft rd.

Haven't had a chance to get on SAU since wednesday night. Usually on everyday!

Not a skyline,

but on my way to work I always encounter a white my99 wrx with number plates "MRS-REX"

First time i saw her car I thought the plates read "MR SEX" lol :laugh:

Spotted R34 GTR (CYIFLY) at towers waved

Spotted R32 GTR (ANS***) at baulko aswell.. Waved and got one back

Yep was me in 32. Spotted you too. Just spent over 5 hours getting car laptop road tuned driving up and down Windsor rd all arvo.

Yep is was me! Thought you were Wink as he is the one I usually see along there.... but then 5mins l8ter he flashed me further up beecroft rd.

Haven't had a chance to get on SAU since wednesday night. Usually on everyday!

lol! sif! his car is white, mines silver! :P and nice ride!!! :P

SQ11SH is Sasha.. Smasha on the forums

Cheers Sl!m I'll remember that, I also spotted GTS900 on Warringah Rd in Frenchs Forest saw him as he cruised past work.

spotted black r33 at bunnings carpark norwest buiness park.

plates were dr-33-gt

also spotted a white r33 at gosford turning into shell petty station. chick was driving. forgot the plates

spotted a silver R32 on clevland st at about 9:30pm,

very tidy yellow R34 with carbon fibre bonnet over the harbour bridge, followed him for a while then pulled up alongside and gave a wave, window tinting too dark to see if i got a wave back or was snobbed...but either way, nice ride.