SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

haha.. sam, you started it!

I remember leaving James one night.. putting my car in reverse, turning around to look and seeing You, Wilch, Mona, James and someone else all rubbing my cars ass! LOL

so who put the skylines aust card on my front window then? parked next to coles lindfield (grey blue cefiro)

you could ask the same question in the hornsby thread, chances are the person may be from round there...it wasn't me, i'm at work :D

I remember leaving James one night.. putting my car in reverse, turning around to look and seeing You, Wilch, Mona, James and someone else all rubbing my cars ass! LOL

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

haha

trend setter bitches..

spotted WLD25L on Tryon Rd about 10mins ago, came flying up behind you to make the lights, gave u a beep as you turned off...i don't know if you realies why you were being beeped at...

i drive a black gtr always hanging around randwick coz i go to unsw. what car you drive?

oohh cool.... someone who goes to UNSW, i go there aswell. wat year are u in? and what degree are u doing?

DIF has a black r32 gts-t

i got a white r32 gts-t sometimes drive to uni depends on how i feel. so would that have been u i spotted the other day on wednesday near BP?

oohh cool.... someone who goes to UNSW, i go there aswell. wat year are u in? and what degree are u doing?

DIF has a black r32 gts-t

i got a white r32 gts-t sometimes drive to uni depends on how i feel. so would that have been u i spotted the other day on wednesday near BP?

yeh i think i went in there to get some ciggies or something cant remember. i am just always around the area like randwick coles and parking nearby to go to uni and anzac parade for dinner.

im in final year studying law so hanging around lower campus. how about you?