SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

yeh i think i went in there to get some ciggies or something cant remember. i am just always around the area like randwick coles and parking nearby to go to uni and anzac parade for dinner.

im in final year studying law so hanging around lower campus. how about you?

2nd yr mechanical engineering, im usually hanging out near quad or roundhouse, should meet up and have a chat sometime

spotted a silver R32 gtst on king georges rd around 7ish, then turned on canterbury rd

and a silver r34 gt-t on king georges rd at beverly hills, plates LH-00-HS i think, i was next to him for quite a while, :yes: but in my sisters blak integra :)

Spotted white R34 GTT with HP design rims on my way to work on GWH this morning, nice gtr badge on the back :)

Ha ha, seen him too. I said "nice GTR" then left him behind!

Spotted Sam, Corinne, Steven, Jase, Dave, Taran and Wayne at Hard Rock Cafe, then IMAX then Max Brenners last night :P and also spotted a few dodgy SAU'ers hiding in the back of an R31 wagon..... :yes:

Spotted Hasey on liverpool st last night...

I cut you off in a beige coloured civic :stupid:

hahahaha pitty you didnt see me on macquarie street getting defected by the riot police.. that was funnier!

spotted a Stagea turning into karalta rd 2nite, looked like it had some front damage was that greeny colour... didn't catch plates or nothing else looked stock standard.