SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

yeah that happens a lot...

saw some guy in the backstreets of pymble cleaning what looked like a very schmick and new yellow R34... i drive that way every day and today was the first time i saw it...

doing it with a bucket too, thats dedication :P

Was spotted by a Silver R33 on beecroft rd just outside cheltenham high.. he flashed/waved i returned the wave but did not catch the plates and car didn't look familiar hopefully u will come on here and post up.

saw a white R33 OTH-011 i think at thornleigh maccas last night... had a skylines australia sticker on the rear window but have no idea who it was...

also saw a black R34 that looked very nice... completely standard, but still nice :)

HELLO TO YOU IF YOUR OUT THERE!

Was spotted by a Silver R33 on beecroft rd just outside cheltenham high.. he flashed/waved i returned the wave but did not catch the plates and car didn't look familiar hopefully u will come on here and post up.

Hey mate...

That was me.

:)

Love a good wave and flash

Spotted MARSSS today, turning off parramatta rd Burwood in the afternoon

hell yeah! spotted.. was yrs a 4 door??? cos i saw one when i was waiting at the lights

also spotted teh Sash on Oxford st

spotted "V8HNTR" silver 33, in the city, cruising with a 180... i was the white 33 with the powerplay stickers... Man it feels good to be able to drive again :) miss the little beast..

also had some fun with a 200 an evo and an M3, never new how quick those m3's are... gave me something to beat lol... :closedeyes: