SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a grumpy sounding R33 last night on my way home...plates were SQ11SH hehehe love the car man i cant remember your user name i forgot hehe

hey mate :blink:

loved the "no-cat" backfires

Guest Joeyz

Spotted a Silver R33 turning left onto Quakers Parkway near stanhope gardens. You beeped and waved and i beeped back. Thanks. Hope to see you again :blink::D I'm from Schofields!

At Mount Colah just now, saw tyre trails off the lights that went across both lanes, smelt burning rubber and spotted a gunmetal grey R32 parked at the rubber duckies. Mate if you weren't avoiding an accident or some other legitimate reason you're a bloody idiot, I hope you're not in SAU.

I spot MA1974 or something like that, gunmetal R33 GTST nearly every day on the way to work. Also spot EVL099 white S15 who I know is on here regularly. On the way to and the way home yesterday.

last Nyte i was in George st City

spotted a fair few skylines, White r33 with Black bonnet, a Dark purple r33 gt-s very very niceee ... And Another one number plates Qatar very nice too.a bacl r33 gts-s s1 on stokies very nice.. Unfortunately NO GTR'S But...

silver 32 - OSH33N drove past us on george st in the city tonight, down near the end. we were turning right and he drove past us. LOOKS HOT!!

Spotted mike1987 boosting up my arse last night around St Ives, lol...

hahah spotted smasha on burns road, good to see ya mate, been a while since last pizza cruise i think