SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted mikey today at chatswood, whats the go with working on a sunday mate?

spotted sam driving on his way to flying, yeah mate the3 life of a car sales man is no weekends off

Saw a grey (i think) with maybe yellow pearl r33 GTR, with what looked like volk GTC's on it on old pac at about 1:30am this morning, anyone here?

hey nobbsy :teehee: he didnt beat you did he?

Spotted a Purple R33 Gts25t series 2 on lane cove rd yesterday around ryde area stuck in traffic lol

also spotted a Silver GTR33 plates GTR-303 in campsie yesterday night, it had a light up rear skyline garnish.. didn't like it(

prefer original colour coded one) :teehee:

Spotted a Silver R33 Coupe driving outside epping station on beecroft rd about 25mins ago, was looking from my balkony so could not get number plates or anything else lol. Car was heading towards Carlingford Rd.

Spotted ASF *** ? white R32 GTS with SAU sticker on rear window this morning on freeway to the gong. Beeped and waved as I passed you but you looked half asleep :thumbsup:

Spotted a Silver R33 Coupe driving outside epping station on beecroft rd about 25mins ago, was looking from my balkony so could not get number plates or anything else lol. Car was heading towards Carlingford Rd.

It was probably me... would have been around 1220... on my way to work :P

spotted a black 33 that near sydney uni on anzac road at about 7:10am. Flying past not really an impression we at SAU like to see in bus lane.

lucky thew cops were not around

Spotted a white R32 on the down ramp just before the anzac bridge. Got some brake light blinks and highlight beaming going on there >_< Couldn't get close enough to say Hello.

Saw the SAU sticker on the back.

Spotted a Silver R33 GTS25t(ithink) series 2 on stoney creek road just pass kingsgrove road intersection. around 8ish

then spotted a Blue R33 Gts25t plates FOB-23something (green p plater) around the same place around 9:30.

spotted a black stagea rs wagon just then at blacktown

a hot pink 32 with massive chromes, and it comes with 2 lil hot blondie sitting in it :rant: