SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted Last Nyte White R34 Gtr V Spec On Pennant Hills Road Having a give with a ferrari .... I was behind them d whole time .. The guy In the ferrari wasnt too happy ehehe he got whipped ....... I could get the plates of the r 34////

spotted a black r32 with chromies on cumberland yesterday arvo

and a white r33 gtst on the GWHY heading towards penrith

and white 34gtt "NB.." in strathfield

spotted a white r33 for sale on knox rd just then on the way home.

there was young people hanging around the car too,not sure if they were

the owners or not.

also spotted a silver r32 turning right at the lights onto the road that goes over seven hills train station.

#plates GTR(i think) 747 were the numbers though.

Edited by RSTME

Drew - its an E at the end of thatc rego - lives up road from me! but he isnt a member on here - Paul (who owns that car) changes his cars like he changes his undies!

Chirs are you sure? Cause he went down pennant hills rd and past beecroft rd where i turned off so if it was him he must have been going out instead of heading home lol.

Spotted a clean black R32 GTSt parked in Northmead, didn't get a chance to see the plates or what wheels were on it...

I was around that area today... where abouts?

spotted marss leaving george st CT around 3am..coulddnt catch up top say hi cos my car was blowing black smoke!(found out it was the cooler piping :( )

that's f**ked dude.. hope you got it sorted.. can't say i saw you tho :P

I was around that area today... where abouts?

Sam, it was parked in Franklin Street. Although I didn't get too good a look at it, I'm sure it had chromies (nothing too over the top, thank god) and a rear wing on it - I'm pretty sure I would have recognised your car even if it was from just a quick glance.