SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

that's f**ked dude.. hope you got it sorted.. can't say i saw you tho :)

Yeh i was 2 cars behind you after you turned left onto george st, but couldnt get past the lights onto parra rd cuz car wouldnt move for me :P

Sam, it was parked in Franklin Street. Although I didn't get too good a look at it, I'm sure it had chromies (nothing too over the top, thank god) and a rear wing on it - I'm pretty sure I would have recognised your car even if it was from just a quick glance.

ah cool.. yeh def wasnt me then lol

spotted RUGAME next to me on king georges rd around 2:30ish, but i was in the xr6t again.

and a white 4 door r32 on princess h'way turning onto port hacking road, plates JCD- sumfin

spotted some dark colour 34 4door i think parked around the corner from me in the dark near the park.(Get a Room) LoL

and a silver r34 BBZ *** come hooning past me on Doonside Road

not even 5minutes ago.

spotted a few imports in the carpark on my first day at work today :)

also spotted caine at MAC center at lunch today... didnt get the chance to scream out or stop u.. i was going up the elevator wen u got to the bottom lol...

mainly s15's no lines tho :D

Edited by mass_iv

spotted a few imports in the carpark on my first day at work today :)

also spotted caine at MAC center at lunch today... didnt get the chance to scream out or stop u.. i was going up the elevator wen u got to the bottom lol...

mainly s15's no lines tho :)

*clears throat*

Spotted Marsss on Parra rd near Petersham heading towards the city.

I was in the Hiace going the opposite direction, hahaa beeped at your for aaages..

yeah got the SMS.. as you can understand.. if a Hiace is beeping at me.. i ignore it with gusto... but i'll know next time :rofl:

y is it everytime i spot somone they're never a member of SAU?!? I've been meaning to actually send in my membership form/money but i've been out of work (its been really hard because my skyline needs some work done and i can't afford it) I think i've figured out y i haven't been spotted...because it looks like a piece of junk with bad paint...i just wish i had a decent looking 'line!

I think i spotted security today at lunchtime outside subway/oportos off canterbury/milperra rd

If not, it was a yellow 33, bodykit - plates started with auf i think

I was the guy driving the gunmetal 33 >_<

y is it everytime i spot somone they're never a member of SAU?!? I've been meaning to actually send in my membership form/money but i've been out of work (its been really hard because my skyline needs some work done and i can't afford it) I think i've figured out y i haven't been spotted...because it looks like a piece of junk with bad paint...i just wish i had a decent looking 'line!

you'll find that alot of the cars here are a work in progress mate. mine being one of them. took me a while to get the paint sorted.

I think i spotted security today at lunchtime outside subway/oportos off canterbury/milperra rd

If not, it was a yellow 33, bodykit - plates started with auf i think

I was the guy driving the gunmetal 33 :)

yeah mate that was me, i saw you but didnt get a wave or anything so i didnt think too much of it. and when you see a bright yellow r33 you KNOW its me, not think :domokun: . my mate [username: vexed on here] was there too with the blue r33.