SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

just saw a red stagea, plates were st-45-** or probably not... damn my shit memory!

was nice though, and i didnt flash you cause i was too busy trying to read ur plates, and didnt think you would appreciate high beams in ya face :cheers:

probably coulda honked though...

NO WAY, DUDE! I spotted quite a few people and cars at the AGM too!

Seriously, though, on the way home from there I spotted a white R33 (s2, maybe) with a blonde chick driving it along Old Windsor Rd. I turned left onto Fitzwilliam Rd in Toongabbie to head home, as I figured it wouldn't be too smart (or appreciated) if I stalked her and followed further than that.

Spotted a dark (not sure what colour) 33GTR on george street just outside town hall which had a powerplay sticker on the side last night at about 6.30pm

spotted a black r33...not sure what model absolutely flying along norwest boulevard this morning around 7:50. And then 2 cars back was the Advan performance echo...not that its relevant but ya know

Got a flash from a guy in a white S2 R33 this morning around 8am in Newtown near the King St/Enmore Rd intersection, I waved :thumbsup:

Any one on here?... I think this is the second time I have seen you!

spotted a silver R32 GTR on the kingsway miranda this afternoon around 1:30ish, i was outside westifleds at the main entrance and could hear this thing from a mile away, so i stood there looking and it went past LOL, sound absoulty MEANNN, dunno wot was under the hood, also had stock r32 gtr rims :thumbsup:

spotted a silver 4door r32 in carlingford the other day. Had apexi stickers on it..

cruised with a black 34 for a little bit on the way home last night, down epping road.

spotted a silver R32 GTR on the kingsway miranda this afternoon around 1:30ish, i was outside westifleds at the main entrance and could hear this thing from a mile away, so i stood there looking and it went past LOL, sound absoulty MEANNN, dunno wot was under the hood, also had stock r32 gtr rims

RUGAME. Has over 200 at the treads. Very nice car :)

spotted SQIISH (or similar) coming down warringah road at 10:30 tonight ;)

:)

had a gig at the sands...

Sounds at Sands.... best of Northern Beaches local acoustic music...

Wednesday nights at 7:30pm

lol