SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Yes i am from QLD, i was down in sydney for work this past week. and i spotted only one possible car, that was a Silver Stagea. em the road was a black one with with lines.... near the airport lol.

GO SYDNEY TRAFFIC....!!!

spotted a stagea at my work car park norwest - HGE ***. Nice AVS rims

lol must be the place to be spotted, thats twice in a week.

Didn't see your car there though? or did you get there early enough to park inside

lol must be the place to be spotted, thats twice in a week.

Didn't see your car there though? or did you get there early enough to park inside

hehe I get there at 8 so theres usually parking inside.

I didnt know it was your car and you worked there. what do you do there? i'm in office infra :)

I spotted a bayside blue R34 GTR a coupld of times in the city last week.

Also got flashed by a black R32 on Heathcote road yesterday. I think I flashed back but not sure if I pulled the lever hard enough.

Also saw the same white r33 3 times yesterday in various places. White guy driving, asian girl passenger. The first two times were unsurprising but to see them coming towards me again 3 or 4 hours later was a bit of a shock.

Spotted white R34 4dr with what looked like TE37's and FMIC going up Warringah Rd this afternoon about 4pm, looked nice and clean :thumbsup:

Hey Gengis, I'm running a project for logistics for the next few months...only started a few weeks ago :thumbsup: Is office infra part of IT? I'm dealing with a bunch of guys down there re prices atm.....