SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I spotted a bayside blue R34 GTR a coupld of times in the city last week.

Also got flashed by a black R32 on Heathcote road yesterday. I think I flashed back but not sure if I pulled the lever hard enough.

Also saw the same white r33 3 times yesterday in various places. White guy driving, asian girl passenger. The first two times were unsurprising but to see them coming towards me again 3 or 4 hours later was a bit of a shock.

i was in the car with Audrey for 2 hours or so on saturday... but you would probably notice my plates :whistling:

spotted another stagea on the way to green valley, in the city i think... it was red, i honked and i got a wave back :rolleyes:

Hey Gengis, I'm running a project for logistics for the next few months...only started a few weeks ago :P Is office infra part of IT? I'm dealing with a bunch of guys down there re prices atm.....

rofl! Small world isnt it. Are you Duncan H? I think we're on the same floor West building, but you're at the opposite end. I'm near the tea room

I'm helping out with PC/LAN at the moment for a month then I'm back with Server admins in three weeks.

I'll say hi if i manage to work out who you are lol

i was in the car with Audrey for 2 hours or so on saturday... but you would probably notice my plates :P

spotted another stagea on the way to green valley, in the city i think... it was red, i honked and i got a wave back :)

Yeah I would have recognised your plates if it was you. Also, I'm sure these two spotted me, but maybe they aren't on here.

I spotted a bayside blue R34 GTR a coupld of times in the city last week.

Also got flashed by a black R32 on Heathcote road yesterday. I think I flashed back but not sure if I pulled the lever hard enough.

Also saw the same white r33 3 times yesterday in various places. White guy driving, asian girl passenger. The first two times were unsurprising but to see them coming towards me again 3 or 4 hours later was a bit of a shock.

Adam,

i was guy in the white r33 that crossed ur path several times on saturday....saw u twice on the way to seven hills even tho we went different ways on the detour and then on the way back i saw u again twice....that was freaky....seriously at least 4 hours in between....i recognised u from the dyno day a few weeks back.....

Yeah I would have recognised your plates if it was you. Also, I'm sure these two spotted me, but maybe they aren't on here.

i saw u, i saw u....im not a snob.....i let u in when the lane suddenly ended on the cumberland hwy....then saw u whip it around when messing around with that bloody detour....

i actually was saying to the misus just before we spotted u again....wouldnt it be funny if we ran into you again....

Spotted a Gunmetal Grey R34 with no rear wing on Mona Vale Rd at 4:45pm and then 10 minutes later an extremely clean looking white R33 fairly stock looking in St Ive's at the turn onto Bobbin Head Rd, you wouldn't have seen me I was in Subaru Liberty RX. Was that you Dr Doof? Didn't catch the plates.

Adam (Grey R32 4 door ) and Qantas all at Lisarow this morning within 2 minutes of each other ..!

he used to own my car :D still got the 4 door i see, twas up for sale a lil while ago