SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a Silver R32 GTR plates GTR 32X with a "Top Secret" sticker on the back, on Pennant Hills Rd Saturday arvo cruised with Me and a few other cars for a while then raced off in the wet!

No whoring please :(:P

Spotted the other day in at Terry Hills, Mona vale road - the pinkiest pink that ever pinked, a pink r33 with big chrome wheels spin da wheelz in da wet..

Haha Chubbs remember my old post on here? That's the one I'll bet, with a guy driving it? :)

Spotted some idiot in a White R33 GTS-T boost it and dump the clutch next to me.. Mate your a tool... grow up..

Had LED taillights and his plates were IB-33-TU

spotted this thing as well

Nice modified front bar....

:rolleyes:

Photo-0441.jpg

spotted twice last night a White R34 GTT with a big spoiler rego SKY34R, first getting pwned by cops in Double Bay then half hr later pulling out of the Shell New South Head Road then Exited towards Kings X

perhaps you should spin that around so it faces the back...

heheh :thumbsup:

oh, also spotted Mike1987 freaking out some trashbags at gordon station before leaning out of a second story car park to yell out his name... nearly fell out :P

so totally worth it though...

Spotted DIF.32R at autosports yesterday

Haha woooOoO I've been spotted!!!.. I prob wasn't driving it.

That might have been Risking taking the car to work..

Spotted Corinne, Brad, Brendan at OP today soaking wet :thumbsup:

Lol.. I spotted you standing in the garages :P

perhaps you should spin that around so it faces the back...

heheh :)

oh, also spotted Mike1987 freaking out some trashbags at gordon station before leaning out of a second story car park to yell out his name... nearly fell out :)

so totally worth it though...

HAHAH yeah those munted little trashbags needed a good slidways driveby to snap back to reality lol, yer woulda laughed so hard if you had fallen hahaha