SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Hey, i spotted a black 33 heading east on parra rd, next to olympic park on sunday. Number plates were AXO something and had a big SAU sticker on the right rear quart window. nice front bar too, looked good!

I was heading the other way in my flatmates crappy mirage (cos my line doesn't handle multilevel carpark ramps too well!!) >_<

Spotted Drew (lanky71) at West Gosford this morning... I was in Officeworks getting a few things for work!

... i saw him first ...

saw lanky at epping at bout 7this morn, was droppin my bro at the station ....

Spotted a nice white R34 GTt this arvo on Cumberland Highway in Northmead and onto Fitzwilliam Road in Toongabbie. It had gold VolK GT-C's on it, dark tinted windows (I couldn't see inside it, so if you waved and I didn't return the wave, sorry!) and the plates were JZ-45-something-something.

Nice car! >_<

... i saw him first ...

saw lanky at epping at bout 7this morn, was droppin my bro at the station ....

What were you in?

I live in epping so you should see me alot depending on when you drop your bro off lol.

On the way home from work yesterday i had a black R33 with a GTR badge on the rear, the car was behind me for a while. Was supposed to get off at the Erskine Park turnoff but kept driving along with this guy. Both of us got off at St Clair / St Marys exit. He went right though into St Marys.

Spotted, various skylines dissappearing in my rear vision mirror.

I dont think i've ever seen you post something that wasnt related to either bad mouthing skylines or talking up your wankel-mobile, or both!.... Why are you here!? :)

I dont think i've ever seen you post something that wasnt related to either bad mouthing skylines or talking up your wankel-mobile, or both!.... Why are you here!? :)

some people need to feel accepted, thats all... :yes:

U get my sms from the other day?

Nope :P

Doesn't surprise me though... I got a sms from Saturday this mornng :)

BTW.... spotted Tim (Zoomer) at Mt Colah this morning :D

Nope :blink:

Doesn't surprise me though... I got a sms from Saturday this mornng :banana:

BTW.... spotted Tim (Zoomer) at Mt Colah this morning :)

i drive the same roads as you from berowra towards your work.. EVERY morning. and I've never EVER seen you!

hahaha give the old senile bastard a break!

isn't it the duty of the non-skyline owners of SAU to bag out the skyline owners?

Spoted silver R33 GTSt very bent on the bridge outside Bondi Junction Westfields there.... hope driver and passengers are ok the car looked pretty messy but not enough to hurt anyone i think