SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted mikey and jase and alan last night at thornleigh maccas.

hahaha you maccas hanger burnsie ;) always know where to find you around the weekend :P

spotted grey r33 'WLD25L' in chatwood westfield. I could of sworn there's a guy on this forum with those plates.... nice rims btw

I spotted him there too!

Spotted a Blue R33 turning onto pennant Hills rd from North Rocks road thismorning about 7:15, was followed by a Black 350z for a while thismorning too

On Saturday SPotted a SILVER GTR R32, with GTR34 Rims on King Georges Road passing Blakehurst Maccas around 12ish

<i was in the civic lol>

This morning on the way to work spotted:

Silver R33 series 1 With GTR spoiler and bodykit heading up king georges road around 9ish

Purple R33 Series 2 (stock looking) heading up king georges road as well

Black R34 GTT turning onto port hacking road gunning it.. lol

i doubt they spotted me.. NO ONE SPOTS me damnit :D

Spotted on Sunday silver R32 with gtr front bar white inside plate "WLD-032" you were turning right into Stoney ck road from Forest rd at Bexley around 12:40 pm. I hate your car as sounds and looks tuffer then mine you bastard (I was in Mazda tribute). :D

Also spotted this morning on the way to work around 9:00 (late again) black R34 with high wing zooming south over Tempe bridge you're so fast I totaly missed the plates. :domokun:

Dave