SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Were you in a undercover car or something? Didn't notice any other skylines this morning.... Sif I was hooning :)

lol..

nah I was in skyline, I was heading towards city you were passing Epping Hotel heading towards pennant hills.. I even waved, but you were not looking my direction

Spotted a white R33 on Kissing Point Road heading towards Silverwater Rd at around 6.30 pm.

Also spotted a silver R34 GTt in Macquarie St, Parramatta at around 10.30 tonight.

Spotted the first black Lamborghini Gallardo i've seen on the street down near Darling Harbour 5pm today

rego was Q88088. I think the driver was aaaaaasian

Spotted 3pm a White R33 with green P Plates and a 400R rear bar on Lane Cove Rd, looked tidy.

Also a Silver R34 with a few decals, stickers, including writing on the front windscreen, in St Ives, near the flower power place, car looked damn nice :huh:

I was stealthed you wouldn't have seen me.

Spotted a white s1 R33 today in Seven Hills, with no rear wing and primered/matt black bootlid.

It pulled out of one of the factory complexes near where the new NRMA service centre workshop is, then went up towards Blacktown via Wall Park Avenue and onto Main Street past Blacktown hospital.

spotted a maroon r33 on abercombie st , a dark blue r33 on paramatta road going twds the city and a white r32 as well on para road... all on monday

and none of the aforementioned bitches spotted me.. or were not on sau >_<

Spotted a Stretch Hummer on Victoia rd this morning gunmetal colour plates HOLYWD looked awesome

I'm getting driven around in that hummer on Saturday night! Glad I'm not paying for it though!! :eek:

Spotted Primordial driving past me on Castle Hill Road last night.

Never get sick of seeing those LED tail-lights :happy:

A-ha! i spotted you and a flash of the red number plate so thought it must have been you! :D

Also... I think I spotted Lime Cordial walking through Westifield Tuggerah on Sunday... was extremely hungover and could of been hallucinating though!

Hahaha.. you're spot on. :nyaanyaa:

I dropped in there on my way back from Port Stephens. I was EXTREMELY hung over as well.. I only had about 3 hours sleep since Friday morning by that point of the weekend :D:ninja: