SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted MRS 33R going opposite direction on Comenara... Thought it was Guilt Toy at first, same colour and what not...

gave a flash of the highbeams, was hoping for one back, but to no avail :(

Saw silver r32 parked outside Lidcombe kfc and another r32, black in colour (DEK-***) with green p's, at auburn redyard lawl, both were spoilerless.

Edited by CDA

Spotted a burgundy V35 on Pacific Highway at Turramurra, 4:15pm then a Gunmetal Grey R32 GTR parked on Penshurst Rd Chatswood outside of Autobarn, rego was ATN 40W, had an SAU sticker, HI! :down:

Then on the way back again in Wharoongha a white R33 with stealth wing and 400R front bar and a shopping list on the doors, 4:50pm

Edited by Zilch*

spotted RAT-32R white R32 GTR @ Doran pro audio today, and spoke to the owner of the gunmetal grey R32 GTR at Versace tyres (formaly australias best, canterbury) today, told him to join forums :) full rebuilt engine etc etc - well over 300kw @ 4wheels :sorcerer:

Dave as in T04GTR I'm assuming? Righto, I should have my baby back on the road again soon so then I'll get to meet a few more of you, haven't driven it since late February :)

Yep, thats him :)

Spotted a massive group of fags, broad minded persons and generally easy people in the city tonight :) (me included)