SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

just spotted a silver R33 gtst parked on the grand parade Brighton, trust front bar, starcorp dished rims and GTS badge on the back with the TURBO badge from an xr6 under it...looks the goods :P

spotted 4RACEN at sans souci

I saw that one aswel, looks good

Plus a shiteload more skylines;

Bap 61r or something

r32 4door guy gave me a strange look in caringbah (maybe cause i was parked "not so correctly")

BBY white r33 in rockdale

i gave up counting after 4 cause it got boring seeing other peoples working skylines

While in Bankstown today i spotted;

9 WRX's

5 200sx's

4 HSV's

2 landcruisers with huge bling wheels

7 skylines

1 GTiR

but only one cop :D

you need to find some music or something to do in the car as opposed to counting every car u pass :)

LOL

just spotted 2 black R34 GT-T's at Shell servo @ kirawee

No that was two black r34 GTTs one was mine and one was james at precisely 12:31 as we headed to the skyline cruise.

Good btw :laugh:

While in Bankstown today i spotted;

9 WRX's

5 200sx's

4 HSV's

2 landcruisers with huge bling wheels

7 skylines

1 GTiR

but only one cop :laugh:

Hahaha thats Bankstown for ya. Tons of lolo's and hot cars. Piggers sick of chasing 'em around. My mum got her Astra smashed by a Skyline in Bankstown a few months ago. The Skyline was a write off haha. :)

Spotted a gun metal grey gtr in the garage next to me at wakefield on sunday!!!! Sorry mate forgot your plates and name!!! Did you get the suss-spension issues sorted?????

Also spotted a silver r33 gtst turning right onto forest way with plates omething like ar - 13 -at that was about 2mm of the ground!!!! Loads of suspension travel on that one!!!!! But ive been told bump stops are the way to go now for new susspension!!!!! :thumbsup:

Spotted a bright purple R33 coupe with drift wing and yellow plates going through city at lunchtime today.

Also had some workshop stickers on the doors

No that was two black r34 GTTs one was mine and one was james at precisely 12:31 as we headed to the skyline cruise.

Good btw :thumbsup:

both looked HOT !!

spotted RRR-33T burgandy gtst @ blakehurst this arvo