SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

On my way out, I was hoping to see something...

Before i even got to the main road, Lotus Exige, candy apple red... thats for the supercar thread :D

Then, 30 metres, once i got onto the main road, Red R31...

sure?

Almost 100%

Is that the one near the station, If so you see the Eggs sitting in the sun all day from the station YUK

Yeah near the station - it was dark though i didnt see any eggs?!

Are you from around there? :)

Spotted a flouro yellow 31 going around Mt Panorama yesterday :yes::)

There's one always parked up there that the guy must work there somewhere. Grey - Plates THR-32* or something along the lines of..

Yeah i missed the plates, but it had a twin plate clutch by the sounds of it

you mean Ark?

i think he sold it for an ae86 or something

LOL! if it was fluro green and in Bathurst it would have been Arks old beast, there was a bloke on the R31 forums wanting to swap, yes swap, an un rego'd AE86 for a rego'd R31... I think Ark got the better deal, he's a top bloke.

Random "spotted by chance from work" Boss took a pic of the Tattersalls Hotel in Goulburn and caught this 33...

random_33.jpg

This morning I was following this maroon R33 plates "MR 33 **" along the Princes Hwy Tempe then we turned to Canal rd, had quick chat while the the angry drivers beeped their horns behind us??

Loved the GroOWL on this 33 scary :D;)

Anyone from here?

Dave

spotted winkeh this morning in his MRS. Looks hawt in the flesh!!

Thanks Wilbur

Also spotted

Gray R32 GTR with Work Emotion rims

Dark blue V35 sedan

Both on Pennant Hills Road this morning

Spotted a white S2 on pacific highway this morning... turramurra way... plates were... oh crap... ???- 55S

All I remember was it was something to do with "10's" or similar! Possibly TEN55S???

you mean Ark?

i think he sold it for an ae86 or something

Yep that's the guy.

Should have kept that booger machine! altho I have been seeing some pretty hot AE86's lately

Yep that's the guy.

Should have kept that booger machine! altho I have been seeing some pretty hot AE86's lately

Its one of those cars you look at and you know the guy flogs the crap out of it! I came down one of the corners going to opposite way on the track and he came down and passed me going the correct way.. I could just smell rubber as I went past haha.

Spotted a sexy Black R32, GTR Wing and bonnet, Type M kit, rear LED tail lights, Bronze TE37's, black tint, SAU Sticker on the side, Slidingperformance.com sticker on the back.. in all the shop windows on the way to work :D

Spotted a sexy Black R32, GTR Wing and bonnet, Type M kit, rear LED tail lights, Bronze TE37's, black tint, SAU Sticker on the side, Slidingperformance.com sticker on the back.. in all the shop windows on the way to work :D

Damn you must be bored.

Spotted Mr Tumnus in his Blackkkk 34 on Anzac pde kingsford at about 8am something on sunday.

Hahaha are you sure about that ?

I was minding a bayside blue R34 GTR for the weekend and I left my car at my parents house so ummmm unless you meant the previous sunday it probably wasnt me!!!