SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Saw a maroon R33 with GTR kit around 10 am in gordon...didnt have a numberplate in the front.... He was standing at the set of lights going the other direction. marked police car in the next lane a couple of cars behind him....and just before it turned green he decided to turn lanes n drive behind the 33. as it turned green all i saw in my rearview were flashing blue n red lights.......

Edited by ChrisCross

Spotted a Silver R33 with no number plates parked behind my R32 in North Sydney. Anyone on here? I normally see him parked outside my office on Miller St

Next time I walk out to pay the meter I will take a picky!

EDIT - Attached pic

post-18638-1199078156_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fraser

I had someone in a silver R31 give me a peace sign out of their car while driving through Cessnock last night. I would have returned the respect, but they had frangipannies on the back of the car, so no can do.

Spotted a silver R33 GTR in the Greehills carpark this arvo too.

I had someone in a silver R31 give me a peace sign out of their car while driving through Cessnock last night. I would have returned the respect, but they had frangipannies on the back of the car, so no can do.

Spotted a silver R33 GTR in the Greehills carpark this arvo too.

:(

saw a couple of R33s on my way to and from batemans bay yesterday arvo, one was just outside queenbeyan and the other was on the batemans bay side of the clyde (can't spell), waved to the first one and 2nd one flashed lights at me, i did wave but they were next to me by the time i realised what was going on hehe

Spotted a Silver R33 with no number plates parked behind my R32 in North Sydney. Anyone on here? I normally see him parked outside my office on Miller St

Next time I walk out to pay the meter I will take a picky!

EDIT - Attached pic

Haven't seen that silver 33 for a long long time.

Thats Merli's old Skyline

Haven't seen that silver 33 for a long long time.

Thats Merli's old Skyline

Really? Is that the one that replaced his first R33 with the Meister S2 wheels on it and NOS25T plates? Damn that first car was hot!!!

Ahhh, the good ol' SDU days...

Was cruising along the Newcastle end of the F3 this morning (5:30am) with a white R33, I'm pretty sure he waved but it was still a little dark and the tinted windows didn't help.

spotted decim8 on mowbray rd was behind ya in d liberty...btw when did u get white starcorps?! what happened to ur old ones?!

also saw a white 34 gtr at the lights on epping road plates "cudere"

also saw 2gu up i think in lidcombe near rookwood i was in the liberty infront just before ya turned off...was that a camera attached to the front of ur car?

on cumberland hwy today towards liverpool spotted a very nice R34 GTR in white with black rims CATNIT or something like that? Also white r33 gtst mesh wheels plus shopping trolley wing. 2 xr32 gtsts both stock headn towards parra.

And others ive forgotten.

Haha was wondering whos liberty that was, im like mm nice lib..

Yeah got them last weekend I think, needed new tyres so bought new rims and tyres :S makes sense rite?!

Old ones ive still got, deciding if I like white or silver better, white seems to be winning .. its so racing spec.