SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Does anyone know what Wink's plates are?

Yes it was me this morning! :O

ZZW-30R are my plates.

Also spotted LAMBOS white R33 coupe on Warringah Road

Went up the Putty Road to Singleton and back yesterday... saw "321 GO" R32 and a R34 GTR..

Was it a silver R34 GTR? - If so it was me! Thanks for the wave Tommo - hope you had as much fun as I did! Home in one piece - license intact and grin from ear to ear. Doesn't get much better.

regards

Andrew

Yeah mate - sure was >_<

It's an awesome road isn't it. I'd never gone past the halfway house before (from Sydney) and now I wonder why it took so long to do that extra leg!!

Spotted last night, a Maroon R32, Nicely modified, with the plates "BEM12N i think .... Shell Servo on Parra Road, sumwhere after the M4 ends.

That was a crazy sounding launch you did.. lol

Also, a 32 GTR in the maccas next to BP on parra road around 2am : Plates: "2HYPO"

In the same BP, also spotted, a Orangish brown 33 GTSt : Plates: NI5-5KY or sumthing like that.

:D

Yes it was me this morning! :woot:

ZZW-30R are my plates.

Also spotted LAMBOS white R33 coupe on Warringah Road

Spotted Primordial again parked in Cherrybrook!

Also spotted a red S2 Stagea AYQ-25Q on Epping Road.

Haha, i thought so! :D

Spotted White r33 gtr (agz87d) parked next to me at fox studios on friday night wit sau stickers. I was walking towards my car and i thought whoaaaa someone swapped my 32 t for a 33gtr sick!!!!! But alas my old girl was sulking in the corner next to its big Brother!!!! :P