SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted the following yesterday after work:

R34 Silver 4dr with Nice Enkei's on Allambie Rd

R34 White 4dr with a few mods on Pittwater Rd heading to Manly through Dee Why.

I waved but couldn't see a response from either due the tint on all cars!

Do you live in the area ? Was it pearl ?

I was headn up the coast, through to pennant hills rd. It didnt look like it had a pearl to it, but maybe it did i was headn in the opposite direction :D

Was it you?

I was headn up the coast, through to pennant hills rd. It didnt look like it had a pearl to it, but maybe it did i was headn in the opposite direction :D

Was it you?

I live in the area and I was on Oaks rd about then, I would say It was me in this .

post-5240-1200048514_thumb.jpg

spotted a silver R33 GTR outside hornsby nissan at about 1.30pm this arvo.. had 34GTR wheels and dropped on its ass..

Hey that was me! Except my R33 GTR is White and yes it is too low. I'm getting some new suspension to raise it back up a bit. It has destroyed the lower lip :D

License Plate: GD2ILA

spotted three skylines in mt kurangi area this arvo

R33 GTST black

R32 GTST black

R34 GTT silver and dumpt!

Hey mate were you in the silver R34 that waved at me coming off the bridge in Mt Kuringai? I was the black R33 that took off from the lights for your enjoyment :rolleyes:

na i saw that R34 i was in a silver 07 model camry (workmates company car) but all three cars looked great!

Ah ok thought it was my mate's R34 :P it belongs to Brenno34 on here and mine is the black R33 you saw with carbon fibre stealth spoiler and gold 5 spoke rims :(

Edited by Zilch*

Spotted Anna yesterday in the knight rider machine on pacific hway

and spotted DJ Wayne (Brave) giving the big finger to who I thought was me... so I gave him one back... turns out he was doing it to some knob behind him :P