SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a 240 or 300z (old ones) with either SAU or SDU stickers on the side mirrors at chatswood today.. Just spotted at last second and thought i got a wave.

Also spotted a Silver 33 at Belfieldish about 12pm gave them a toot..

and also a Silver 34 with aero kit and looking pimp at the same time.. gave you a nice taste of my high beams.

A few nice rides getting around in the blistering heat today.. Good to see, no so great to see 110+ temps on the oil in my ride :P

Spotted Albert Hanging out of his car window in the rain while driving it down pac highway, strangely he was making some sort of facial gesture towards my car and female passenger that made me question if he was normal. lol

Tsk tsk ;) Your colour looks shit good at night man.. I noticed R34 HIDS chasing me through traffic and first because of the colour thought it was a merc then I saw the tail lights :)

spotted a black super clean 33 series 2 this mornin also on pac highway artarmon.

Edited by DECIM8

spotted a 32 cruising behind me onto the bridge this morning... i flashed my hazards at him when i spotted him, then belatedly realised he may have thought i'd won some race or something ;) must... stop... doing... that! plates were AHL something i think

:wavey:

Spotted Albert Hanging out of his car window in the rain while driving it down pac highway, strangely he was making some sort of facial gesture towards my car and female passenger that made me question if he was normal. lol

Tsk tsk :) Your colour looks shit good at night man.. I noticed R34 HIDS chasing me through traffic and first because of the colour thought it was a merc then I saw the tail lights :)

spotted a black super clean 33 series 2 this mornin also on pac highway artarmon.

;):rofl:

oh yeah merc will be nice..

was coming back from our staff party next to taronga zoo, my passanger is like why do you wave to every

skyline, do you owner the company or something..

wait did you have white starcorps at the front?

Spotted a white R33 GTST with R34 GTT rims and an R33 GTR wing

VICTORIAN PLATES

Spotted him in the city and followed me all the way to about 2 mins from my place

saw a lady in a white r33 gtst at stocklands wetherill park yesterday.

she looked damn good from my position and so did the car.

finally had an explanation for my mate as to why i havnt had a missus for a while.

"only those with skyline's attract me"

=]

Yeah whites front and back .. :)

really? did you get those re-coated?

spotted a white 33 on windsor rd today about 12:20 heading towards norwest

+1,

im pretty sure it had a kit and it was tailgated by a P plater Astra the whole way there lol

it Definately didnt look like Duncan, more like an older middle eastern dude, & i thought he had the plates HGE-7OW on his stagea?

im probably wrong though

lol...thats when Duncan in a happy mood :D

spotted -MONA's- toy sitting up high on a hoist at pro-concept this arvo...

also spotted thomas's legs sticking out from underneath an integra hehehe didnt know u worked there mate...