SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted -MONA's- toy sitting up high on a hoist at pro-concept this arvo...

also spotted thomas's legs sticking out from underneath an integra hehehe didnt know u worked there mate...

woot :) when were you there? i picked up my car yesterday :) ahh how i missed her!! and now i have to learn to drive all over again :)

that was meeeeeeee!!! and to think I bitched to my dad about you not waving back! ;):)

most skyline owners dont really wave so i dont bother anymore, too much effort to raise arm.. nah jokes

if i see ur car again then ill wave for sure ... u looked happy when u were going past haha

Edited by skyline17

most skyline owners dont really wave so i dont bother anymore, too much effort to raise arm.. nah jokes

if i see ur car again then ill wave for sure ... u looked happy when u were going past haha

:/

hehe.. yeah course i was.. i'd just spotted a skyline :P

-MONA- i was there around 3 or 3:30... i as picking up a set of spark plugs for my car from josh.

-MASS-, sif not wait for me :wacko:

:P

ooo! changing them yourself? how is the gtr going? :rofl:

eh..

spotted tommo tonight in norwest..

what a surprise.. :(

LOL, I didn't see you ;)

Where'd you see me? What time?

If it was around 10:45, I imagine I was going rather quickly with a 180SX haha... if it was around 8pm, then I would have been cruising..

Spotted at Thornleigh Maccas around 11:30pm a silver R33 with GTR wing nismo rear bar and 5 spoke chromes, looked like JDSRacing? Rego LEX***

Chromies? WTF are you serious? It doesn't sound like my old one though, the rego is wrong, unless he changed the plates too.

The GTST was sold about a month ago.

LOL, I didn't see you :(

Where'd you see me? What time?

If it was around 10:45, I imagine I was going rather quickly with a 180SX haha... if it was around 8pm, then I would have been cruising..

lol

nah was about 8pm, i was in the silver forester going to fitness first, you were going towards the maccas roundabout..

my had no fuel haha

so stolen dadys car