SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I see you!

spottedr335xw4.jpg

looked like it was about to be driven out of this shed on Parramatta Rd, in Homebush around 5 this arvo. I must have looked so dodgy to the guys standing next to it. lol

hahaha, nice one tard :D

Spotted Tim (Zoomer) in his MX5... irony, it seems, is a c**t... I too was in an MX5 :O DON'T TELL ANYONE!

Also, there is a silver 34 parked in my street in Waitara... AYS 15F or some crap like that... Hello! :)

On Sunday night, I saw [ZTUNED], [MT 88E], a couple other 34s, and a whole shit load of 32s and 33s. Was down Paramatta way (I think, I wasn't driving, so not paying too much attention)

woahhh um i must be missing something... how are these R35 GTR's in AUS already? and how can they be road registered?

PS: i want to upgrade :D

Edited by mass_iv

no none of them are road registered, eg the one above is on trade plates. the just jap one will be the first with rego plates but they will be rally conditional plates like mine.

as for full road rego, either a SEVS car or a personal import, either way it will be 12-18 months. I'm surprised that there are so many getting around though.