SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

woahhh um i must be missing something... how are these R35 GTR's in AUS already? and how can they be road registered?

PS: i want to upgrade :(

Mass, none of them are road registered, they have all been imported for Race/Rally use only.

hahaha -MONA- dont tempt me.....

ill stick to the sex machine R34.....

also if the new gtr came in the good old manual i prob wud consider it down the track... meh who wants boring old paddle shift????

PS: thanks for the clarification about rally use only... thats wat i thought, just seen a fair few on the road and started thinking, how the heck is that ppssible!!!

I've met the owner of that R35 before.

He has another two coming in (and a TT 350GT V35). "Word" has it that this one (photo'd at shell) is going to be used for some emissions testing.

A few of us at work are stumped on how he says he is going to do it though...we'll just have to wait and see. He isnt short of a quid either!

hahaha -MONA- dont tempt me.....

ill stick to the sex machine R34.....

also if the new gtr came in the good old manual i prob wud consider it down the track... meh who wants boring old paddle shift????

PS: thanks for the clarification about rally use only... thats wat i thought, just seen a fair few on the road and started thinking, how the heck is that ppssible!!!

i am here to tempt!!!! hmmm.. think of r35 goodness in your driveway!!! doo iiittttt :)