SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

at norwest yesterday afternoon spotted a grey Aston Martin DB9 (twice), a pink R33 plates ALLURZ, a silver R32 GTR.

and then at the caltex on windsor rd spotted a black s15 with chromes.

and then a maroon r33 on brampton drive.

Spotted MYR 32T last night at wsid with heaps of other skylines as well. And on the way up there yesterday spotted this white R33 or R33 with the plates starting with SL didnt catch the rest along Olympic drive Lidcombe

Spotted a seriously clean R33 (SILVER Series 2?) in rydish area this morning about 10am.. Very nice clean car.. Had new NSW issue yellow plates on so I assume its a newish purchace..

Oh and a bonus, gave a wave and got the high beams :D Cheers bud

Spotted one of the hottest R34 gtr today!!

Description: Bayside blue, with deep dish gold gtcs (with perfect offsets), black carbon vented bonnet, tough sounding exhaust and two huge mauis inside!! This was on parra rd i think..

Also spotted a phat looking maroon 32 gtr on king georges road (the servi next to hungry jacks) - Had fair bit of things done to it by the looks of it..

Also spotted some 33 skyline with plates sleek..

OMG OMG ok also spotted the hottest chick in this done up rx8!! i nearly crashed watching her drive past!! lol

Edited by siddr20

hahaha, nice one tard :(

Spotted Tim (Zoomer) in his MX5... irony, it seems, is a c**t... I too was in an MX5 :) DON'T TELL ANYONE!

Also, there is a silver 34 parked in my street in Waitara... AYS 15F or some crap like that... Hello! :P

Spotted a nice blue R33 GTR LM on princes hwy around 1pm

I was the guy who yelled out of the mx5 near the hospital

Sounds like a date!! :)

I spotted a really nice R34 GTT at guildford west 7/11 Servo parked this arvo, with with a real nice sleek kit, black nismo or driftek rims, ARC intercooler white n black plates slimline.

VERY NICE!!