SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

lol and I thought the race car was low key. was off to hills to get it tuned.

that traffic was shithouse I could not do that every night. especially not with a race clutch, straight thru zorst, race brake pads (ie no braking when cold), no radio, no demister in the rain.

Were you in the Z? I didn't notice it :P

nah the 33..... i was crawling through the etag thing to get onto the M2 and caught the yellow beast out the corner of my eye...

Yeah im usually going in the opposite direction but tonight was long weekend crazy traffic... never normally that bad!!

Spotted at Oran Park last Sunday

Grey 32 GTR , White 32 GTR running around the track in the rain..

Black Supra on the skid pan and last of all a silver 32 ...

Spotted white 33 gtst on luxford rd mt druitt round 930 this morning.

Spotted myself driving after 9 months worth of suspensions finally came to an end today :P , must remember to be careful coming off suspension in double demerit times.

Spotted a R34 Coupe, not sure of colour as too dark with HID's in epping about 6:30pm... possibly Sheng?

Wans't me mate :P

Spotted a red R34 GTT on the M7 this arvo

Spotted ROB 32T I think it was in seven hills today.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwesome looking car, I think it was a bit laggy though or it was just double demerits lol

spotted an older dude in a silver R32 GTR in seven hills around 5pm too.. then another one on seven hills road parked..

spotted a few SAU'ers at the northern last night .... Steveo, Ando, Adam, Carly, Corinne, Dave, Georgie, Nick, Smoky.... ummmz did I forget anyone????

Didn't forget me....as I wasnt there :( d'oh

Spotted my car in the garage when it should be ON the road and racing this weekend :P

Didn't forget me....as I wasnt there :) d'oh

Spotted my car in the garage when it should be ON the road and racing this weekend :)

Awwwww tried calling you to make you feel included... :P

I think I was a bad influence on Georgie.... she was "k im going home" and I went "just one more drink" :)

several times this sequence occured.... :(:)

Spotted coppers following me home ... again, :(

was on the driveway waiting 4 the garage door to open to sufficient height so I can get in

wankers stopped on the road in front of me driveway and shone some bloody torch at me car

can I make a complaint for stalking?

how was wakie yesterday? sounds like it is very wet for the state supersprint today

Was a fantastic day - sunny and cool, about 21. It was my first time out at Wakie and first time in the GTR all out on the track. I think it would have been better if my front transfer case was actually working as I was oversteer city everywhere.

I managed consistent 1:20's with a 1:17, 1:18, 1:19 while chasing down the Evo and Breakmaster. That was on my street tyres that are just regular 'ol Toyo Transas. Next time I'll bring out the slicks.

Now my pads are a bit glazed so have to tear 'em down to scuff them up. Better get some track pads too.

Great day!

(although I had to vacuum out the car from all the grass and dust, I went off about 5 times :blush: my bad!)

Edited by Pezhead

Spotted ROB 32T I think it was in seven hills today.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwesome looking car, I think it was a bit laggy though or it was just double demerits lol

spotted an older dude in a silver R32 GTR in seven hills around 5pm too.. then another one on seven hills road parked..

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I GOT SPOTTED :PBJ:

Thanks man :blush: wanna buy it :blush:

I think it was a bit of both (lag and double demerits)

I saw the plates and figured it was you slim, nice car dude.