SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a silver 4 door R34 in parramatta coming off victoria rd, looked stock apart from the bodykit can't recall the number plates but they were like "dabe5" i think?

damn wide body gts-ts. we were without fwd for all of targa except the first day last year - and you relly do notice the difference :blush:

don't worry about the off-track excursions - if you don't go over the edge how will you ever know where it is???/

^^ mmm i was in the area but on my freeway :P

minus the big black wing :whistling:

spotted a silver R34 4 door at Hunters Ice arena.

and also spotted a Silver R33 S2 with xenons on Norwest blvd around 11ish

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I GOT SPOTTED :PBJ:

Thanks man :D wanna buy it :thumbsup:

I think it was a bit of both (lag and double demerits)

I saw the plates and figured it was you slim, nice car dude.

haha thanks mate :)

I want your bonnet :) But I'm trying to sell mine at the moment so yeah dont need yours too haha

I would have put down my passengers window to say some thing, but it doesnt work...so I wasn't being rude :)

on the weekend i spotted a bayside blue r34 gtr with vented bonnet (small triangle vent to one side...) is this a v-spec? in the car park at castle hill shops on victoria ave where good guys is.

spotted another R34 GTR (silver) on the back of a flat top at castle hill (near towers)

spotted HCR-32M (i think) dark colour R32 in beaumont hills on brampton dr, and also spotted a silver R33 just behind it.

spotted a silver stag some where too lol

Edited by Black Widow

on the weekend i spotted a bayside blue r34 gtr with vented bonnet (small triangle vent to one side...) is this a v-spec? in the car park at castle hill shops on victoria ave where good guys is.

No it means that its a V-Spec 2 bonnet!!

So yeah

Spotted a silver 32 GTR yesterday around lunch time on epping road lane cove west and spotted js 2000 in the morning on the same day in lane cove business park.. WHOOOO ARE YOU!! I KNOW YOU ARE A CLUB MEMBER!