SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a grey R32 four-door parked at a servo kinda half-way between where the Krispy Kreme/Harry's/Megacentre and the intersection of Cumberland and Hume Highways meet.

Spotted EXH-45T near Warrawee

And LI-22-EH in the same place.. Honked when I went past Liz but I bet you had no idea who I was.

you were in a pulsar, yes?

spotted LI22EH parked on the street... anyone want some rims? :P

oh sup

spotted duncan this morning on beecroft road or something.. i didn't wave incase he banned me.

Spotted a older fella in a GTR r32 or gtst but silver I believe saw it sweve in behind me and got excited, gave a wave but dont think the bloke saw. Nice ride anyway

I don't know much about Stagea's but there is always one parked out the back of Mitre 10 in Wentworthville, white with gold rims, anyone on here?

I don't know much about Stagea's but there is always one parked out the back of Mitre 10 in Wentworthville, white with gold rims, anyone on here?
Spotted a silver stagea today at towers roof carpark "BEO..."

Post these in the Stagea spotted section, we might get some answers! There's a link in my sig, too...

I might have to go and check this one in Wenty out, though, it's not far from home. Did you get the plates, SL33KY?

you were in a pulsar, yes?

Yep. White n14 with a pushed in rear end hahah.

Today spotted a white R33 GTR near Chatswood.

Also spotted a blue R32 GTST or GTR parked at BP near the airport, big chrome impuls.. looked really clean from a distance.

Hey anth... hahaha thanks for the work man.. it was worth it.. spewing though about the 4th run i was looking forward for a better time...

PS: guys i recommend Anthony at Dahtone racing for good value for money and reliable performance work :thumbsup:

shit box civics that blow up and spill oil all over the track should be crushed

tell me about it.. i dont get why they are allowed to run man, they ruin it for everyone..

PS: also spotted anths sex machine 2GU UP man ur car sounds sex.. love that screamer