SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

lol Jarrod still alive?

Yeah that thing is the sex :D

Was it at Norwest?

ok so i lied i didn't actually spot it lol..my fiance did...so it was somewhere between kellyville and wharoonga :P

sorry thats the best i could do lol

ZOMG!!! hit 11.9 -MASS-!!!! thats freakin awesome!!! congrats! :P any vids? I want to see sex in motion :D

Thanks -MONA- it felt good...

i have vid's but i need to get them onto the pc lol..

it has a little more in it i was dis-appointed that i only got 3 runs shud be good for a mid-low 11 with this setup and mph...

Add your name to silvers list will ya :D

and did you have slicks or was it street tread? how come only 3 runs? was it a busy night? car hold up ok? sif not tell me you were heading out there :P

I added my name to the end of his thread he will update soon..

nah street tread, i didnt even flatten the tire pressures, i will next time.. well i did for the 4th run but the track got closed coz off coz of a civic spilling oil...

it was a little busy so i was a little annoyed. the car held up very well, she made the 11 very very easy low effort so im happy, it shud be ok for an 11.5 or 11.6 just need to sort out the launch its a little tricky being the first outing on the track for me..

Edited by mass_iv

lol..awesome well i feel better then lol...kudos to my fiance for spotting for me tho

lol, get her to join!

Spotted a blacktown R33 s2 and a white Nismo kitted R34 GTT on sunnyholt rd today

And also 2 brand new (2009) Ford Falcons on a truck on the M4 :banana: one lambo orange XR6T, one blue XR8

Awesome time Mass!!

That animal is really pumping now!! WOOT! You must be happy

thanks man yeh it is a good time..

its amazing how easy it is to make power in the GTR... still fairly standard hehehe ill upgrade injectors, pump and cam gears soon she will be pushing 330awkw :banana:

Thats a poor attitude ..... They cant help it , Ive seen skylines spill oil .....

he's not normally like that its just we all were very disappointed that cars that dont really run that fast need to be there at the same time hehehehe

i mean i dunno maybe run them in a separate group last so that the bigger cars can have their go first. meh who knows it just annoys u that a car that runs 14-15sec ruins the night

lol, get her to join!

Spotted a blacktown R33 s2 and a white Nismo kitted R34 GTT on sunnyholt rd today

And also 2 brand new (2009) Ford Falcons on a truck on the M4 :banana: one lambo orange XR6T, one blue XR8

i think she only told me cos it looked hot and had custom plates..normally she doesn't care

and since everyone else is doing it well done mass!! LOL

sounds like an absolute animal!!

oh i forgot..yesterday spotted a red Ferarri F430 in norwest!

Edited by Black Widow

he's not normally like that its just we all were very disappointed that cars that dont really run that fast need to be there at the same time hehehehe

i mean i dunno maybe run them in a separate group last so that the bigger cars can have their go first. meh who knows it just annoys u that a car that runs 14-15sec ruins the night

Ive Seen Civics And Crx's Run , My friends Got one Street Crx Runs High 10's Hell make a mess of any of our cars , Everyone should be treated equal at the runs , If you got a Honda, Hyandai ,who cares what they run , i mean they go there for a reason , Dont ruin it because you think you better then them .

Edited by MRGTR911

nah nah man i wasnt implying it that way at all i was saying that the guy already ran 3 runs and it was obviously a stockish civic running in the 15's so yeh..

its just a shame to all the cars behind them and i can tell u there were quite a lot of fast cars waiting... guys who wud really like to better there times like myself for example.. i think also it took us a bit of time to muck around with tire pressures etc hence why we got a little annoyed..

anyways end of the matter just wanted to clear that up

Spotted a black V35 350GT out the front of a wrecker's in Powers Rd, Seven Hills, and also a black R33 GTSt with white vinyl decals turning right from Wentworth Avenue onto Fitzwilliam Rd in Toongabbie this arvo.

Thanks -MONA- it felt good...

i have vid's but i need to get them onto the pc lol..

it has a little more in it i was dis-appointed that i only got 3 runs shud be good for a mid-low 11 with this setup and mph...

What mile did u run champ???

Good work

What mile did u run champ???

Good work

hey man, i ran 118 mph im losing time at the launch.. shud be launching better then 1.8 60ft with the power i have.

Edited by mass_iv

hey man, i ran 118 mph im losing time at the launch.. shud be launching better then 1.8 60ft with the power i have.

what power do u have??

Where was it dynoed at ??

And what mods are done to it??