SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted this morning on canal rd St Peters of Princess hwy black R34 *AN-36-DR* with body kit and that high wing. It looks OK because it has the whole kit so the wing blends in shame about the rims, nice one. :thumbsup:

Dave

spotted a white r33 putting around infront of my work thismorning as i drove in.

BAK *** plates, poor bloke was spluttering and back firing but slowly took off as i jumped out the car.

Hope you nursed it somewhere safe dude.

Best of luck

Spotted a black 34 GTR Broadmedow this afternoon... LOUDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD AT IDLE!

sure it wasnt a GTT with fat wide rear guards?? I know one that was reeeeeeeeeeeally loud at idle..

hahah well spotted chriscross I thought the car was pretty well hidden where it is. i always just let the navigator battery run down when I park the car.

isn't it fun getting in there? I love a blat up the tunnels.

hahah well spotted chriscross I thought the car was pretty well hidden where it is. i always just let the navigator battery run down when I park the car.

isn't it fun getting in there? I love a blat up the tunnels.

hahaha so its you! :yes: Ive seen you there a couple of times now. and yes I totally agree on the tunnels :)

The first time I went in there I gave the dude a funny look when he told me where to go ;)

Just thought I'd mention the nav, just in case it might be connected to the battery n draining it :)

nah its all cool thanks mate, ignition power only. are you parking an r33 up there? hadn't seen one.

and it took me 60 f**king minutes to get from the city to kel's work pyrmont tonight. lucky i like the girl

nah its all cool thanks mate, ignition power only. are you parking an r33 up there? hadn't seen one.

and it took me 60 f**king minutes to get from the city to kel's work pyrmont tonight. lucky i like the girl

Yep. but I usually get there after you do, and leave before you :D...but somedays Im there a bit earlier. hehe

60 mins to Pyrmont?! holy crap....it took me about 25 mins to get onto the harbour bridge...and then another 15 or so, just to cross it....grr.....