SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Saw RR3322...or something along those lines outside epping easyway on wednesday night in traffic.

was gonna wave, but was eating a kebab and you might think im crazy. lol

Edited by JI34GT

Woo! I got spotted. :D It's taken a while.. You would've seen me in sweet 'burnout spec' with the stocker wheel on the back. Haha. I must've looked like such a bogan for the last couple of days. Back to normal now.

HUH?

Exactly.. :P

Edited by HuH

spotted a blue R33 on the back of a trailer heading onto the Freeway at waitara at about 10ish... it was smashed up BAD! So bad infact, that I could have sworn it was an old wrexy with a little bit of damage, it was about the same length... turns out, it was an R33 with a LOT of damage :D

Spotted Mitch, Shane, at Eastern Creek today,

also spotted "DR.34.PR" i think :) Black GTT parked behind me, and a Black R33 Gtst with a SAU sticker, and a couple

hundred others more that i forgot to mention :)

3 more spotted today. Had another black 32 GTS-t drive past me just after I parked and was walking away from my car outside the Nissan dealership at Hornsby. He put the clutch in and gave it a good rev for my benefit. Didn't catch the plates but it had some stickers on it and no spoiler. Someone on here?

Then a white 33 with black rims on it (maybe Enkeis?) pulled into the carpark just after me at Pick N Payless in Blacktown.

And lastly a black 33 was right behind me as I turned off Pennant Hills Rd into Oratava, just down a bit from Castle Hill Rd.

spotted a purple r33 GTR with SAU sticker on front lip at eastern creek person waved at me i waved back ddnt they saw tho and spotted a silver r34 with SAU.com sticker on back window at heckenberg after i got some petrol

Spotted Mitch, Shane, at Eastern Creek today,

also spotted "DR.34.PR" i think :laugh: Black GTT parked behind me, and a Black R33 Gtst with a SAU sticker, and a couple

hundred others more that i forgot to mention :D

spotted you too. :D

spotted a purple r33 GTR with SAU sticker on front lip at eastern creek person waved at me i waved back ddnt they saw tho and spotted a silver r34 with SAU.com sticker on back window at heckenberg after i got some petrol

which line were you in, there were so many at e/c.