SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Ah nice one! Your 33 looked nice man - shiny. :D Glad you didn't look inside my 32. It wasn't so nice and tidy in there! I'd driven it to Pick N Payless with the dash and centre console pulled apart and tools and shit all over the seats and floor. Luckily they had the bit I needed on an old Maxima. How'd you get on? Find what you needed? I love that place.

haha yeah still shiny from autosalon.

it was the first time id been out there, took a mate out to find bits for his civic but walked out with a new electric mirror motor for $20 for my car. score.

only had one 33 there and a bunch of 31's but if i had a more common car like a commodore or something then i could get stuck in that places for days.

On Great Western Today saw a silver R33 gtsT with a GTR badge on the back and shopping list on the side, :D sticker on the back saying 2die4

Hi If you're on here, can't say I'm a fan of your car but a nice front bar though

I was driving my company car, Red vrx lancer

haha yeah still shiny from autosalon.

it was the first time id been out there, took a mate out to find bits for his civic but walked out with a new electric mirror motor for $20 for my car. score.

only had one 33 there and a bunch of 31's but if i had a more common car like a commodore or something then i could get stuck in that places for days.

Yeah there isn't much out there in the way of imports. That one N/A automatic R33 had been absolutely gutted! I was lucky that the bit I needed was a common Nissan part across most of their models. Even so, there was only one car there that still had it! I got a bit lucky.

I was trying to find a couple of bits for a mates EG Civic as well, but had no luck. Win some lose some I guess.

Spotted a white R34 tonight just after 5:30pm near Mascot train station. Looked nice with possibly some Starcorp Impuls on it? Hard to tell in the dark when they're spinning.

Spotted JDM-20T in Artarmon near ABC Sandwich...you on here? I work just up the road from where u park.

Also spotted XGP-*** on old pac the other night and had a quick chat.

Last night spotted maroon R33 GTST with no wing and white spokie wheels on Old Windsor Road - sounded tough

30 sec later spotted white R34 GTT on Sunnyholt rd intersection

This morning spotted HERTBO along Norwest Blvd - had also seen this car a couple of weeks earlier at Unigroup

spotted a two tone silver/red 31 with some custom paint too, I know he works down near grim performance, was gunna wave but didn't have my brain plugged in :D

Also spotted a girl in a red... car... with red P plates taking a pic of my car... from my rear view mirror... :stupid: why?!

spotted a two tone silver/red 31 with some custom paint too, I know he works down near grim performance, was gunna wave but didn't have my brain plugged in :D

Also spotted a girl in a red... car... with red P plates taking a pic of my car... from my rear view mirror... :stupid: why?!

probably end up on www.ricecars.com :D

Hahaha. But he doesn't have the ricer wing anymore? :)

Saw a kinda beat up looking dark blue R33 this morning turning off Wentworth Ave (?) down near Botany. Front bar was either gone or ripped off, couldn't quite tell in my rear view mirror. Had green P plates on it.

spotted a two tone silver/red 31 with some custom paint too, I know he works down near grim performance, was gunna wave but didn't have my brain plugged in :)

Also spotted a girl in a red... car... with red P plates taking a pic of my car... from my rear view mirror... :P why?!

It's ok Doof, she probably just recognized your pic from some "known sexual offenders" site :D

On another note, spotted my new car going in for it's final panel work tomorrow :) Almost done!! Having serious withdrawal symptons from not driving a skyline for 3 months...

Edited by Zilch*

Also spotted a girl in a red... car... with red P plates taking a pic of my car... from my rear view mirror... :P why?!

Yeh same, was parked waiting to pick up a friend at their work and across the road in a camry was a girl taking a picture of my car from her camera phone :)

spotted Doof on Pac Hwy Turramurra south bound near bobbin head road

I was in my new stealth nugget, the bluebird....which had just had been involved with a stupid, moronic cab driver....

Yeh same, was parked waiting to pick up a friend at their work and across the road in a camry was a girl taking a picture of my car from her camera phone :D

ok wtf... was it red?!?! and the chick blonde?!

spotted Doof on Pac Hwy Turramurra south bound near bobbin head road

I was in my new stealth nugget, the bluebird....which had just had been involved with a stupid, moronic cab driver....

OMG U NINJA! wait, what time? Cause I was massively late for work this morning :)