SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

For the Newcastle people out there (btw why can't we have our own thread? This one seems very Sydney based. :banana: )

Spotted a nice Pearl White R33 4 door out near Wallsend at about 3:30 I guess. I was in a grey R32 4 door at the round-a-bout and my brother was behind me in the white R31 :thumbsup:

-Jimmy

Edited by -Jimmy-

ok wtf... was it red?!?! and the chick blonde?!

nar, close enough was maroon lol

but she was blonde

must just be sad people out there who can't think of anything else to take photos of besides imports and themselves in their bathroom mirror :(

Yeh same, was parked waiting to pick up a friend at their work and across the road in a camry was a girl taking a picture of my car from her camera phone :P

:dry: the same thing happened to me

I was driving along parra 2 weeks ago to ANZ stadium 4 the soccer match

and when I looked in my rear view mirror, I saw this girl/woman in her car taking photo(s) of my car with her camera phone

quite weird ah

saw a nice white r33 series 2 on monday afternoon going down pennant hills road at pennant hills at around 2.30 saw he got cut off by some wanker driver in a hatch back....

You guys might want to look up your number plates on the rate the plate website.. might be snappin photos for that

Hey never knew that existed, I've got some rating to do lol

Can hardly see why in my case as I was parked and where the other person was could only see a side view

So who saw the Gun metal 35 GT-R on the M4 today...

"blueline" from the R31 forums snapped this up:

whoa466.jpg

FYI, Mates workshop was compliencing that car. Forgot the name of the workshop but its in the Fivedock (sydney) area. Apparently the owner paid around $250k for it. The owner also instructed the workshop not to take any photos.

yeah i think power play imports on victoria road brought it in...... its a sexy car