SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted DRDOOF and an r32 and a few r33's heading from erina to west gosford

last night..wasthis the thursday night meeting ive heard about??

Would love to join you guys one night please PM some details if you happen to read this..

Spotted DRDOOF and an r32 and a few r33's heading from erina to west gosford

last night..wasthis the thursday night meeting ive heard about??

Would love to join you guys one night please PM some details if you happen to read this..

That was us! :D You didn't happen to drive that black R33 with the GT-R wing?

I'll send you a PM in a moment...

i seen the baukham hills black R34 there all the time,,,, i think its someone who works in the KFC there....

at.58.** black and yellow at the moment..... lol im only joking someone will see it one day

Gorgeous white R32 GTR last night on Old Northern Rd just before 1am. Thing looked sweet - real low over matt black rims (TE37s I think, hard to tell) and some nice dark window tint as well. Pity I wasn't in my 32 (back on the road Wednesday!). Rego on it was BDZ-86L. I think the owner spotted me keeping up with him because he squirted it away from me after we turned onto Castle Hill Rd. I was in the white BMW 525i. :bunny: Nice car.

This arvo in Fairfield

83524427th3.jpg

i saw this guy parked at Green Valley shops! I took a pic with my fone but havent uploaded yet.....

Wonder who he/she is lol

saw wizlb today at castle hill, got some priceless advice, thanks for the info.... the prob is fixed and goes like new.....

ps: your rims are hot

Spotted Ando, Chris x 2, Jess and Dave all getting toasty warm on the lounge in front of the gas heater at the new place... :D

Oh spotted some tool in a 4wd think he was entitled to merge at my passenger door as his car was bigger, no indicator either then tailgated me like I was in the wrong :)

And a skyline on Greystanes rd bout 8ish tonight... don't know what model... I only noticed the tail lights in my review mirror.... I was turning right at the lights (obviously in a daze!) Think it was a black 32/33

Gorgeous white R32 GTR last night on Old Northern Rd just before 1am. Thing looked sweet - real low over matt black rims (TE37s I think, hard to tell) and some nice dark window tint as well. Pity I wasn't in my 32 (back on the road Wednesday!). Rego on it was BDZ-86L. I think the owner spotted me keeping up with him because he squirted it away from me after we turned onto Castle Hill Rd. I was in the white BMW 525i. :) Nice car.

AHAHA was me ;) They are TE37's.

I figured you were trying to keep up, then I couldn't see you anymore :)

gave a wave to a yellow 33 with an unpainted bonnet... somewhere... some time over the weekend :D

Also just spotted a V35 going through hornsby. Plates were... I dunno... stupid hangover...

gave a wave to a yellow 33 with an unpainted bonnet... somewhere... some time over the weekend :thumbsup:

Also just spotted a V35 going through hornsby. Plates were... I dunno... stupid hangover...

FAIL.

Edited by Zilch*

I spotted Chriscross the person (and the car) this morning. As we both parked in the pope terrorist proofed car park.

Yea good to meet you mate :D

And we should be happy, at least no one is going to drive in there and blow up our cars now :D

Fairly stock looking silver/grey R33 on Pennant Hills Rd tonight at about 10:30. It was headed towards Carlingford and I saw it up near Thornleigh. Had red seat covers and the guy driving had a goatee. Had an exhaust and some low, stiff suspension. Also had the pretty rare EL light on the rear 'Skyline' panel. Looked cool. :)