SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a white R33 S2 with Do-Luck bodykit in chinatown yesterday arvo, plates BAK-82?

I was just parked in the small lane just b4 the traffic lights

just spotted a white 33(gtr?) taking the St Clair M4 exit was that you TommO?

i was the black 32gtst up ahead still on the M4

Nah it wasn't, but I do head that way quite a lot :worship:

Spotted two more this morning. A silver R33 that was way low with 300ZX wheels, I think? Black bonnet and a bodykit as well. It was parked right up the top of Eaton Rd in West Pennant Hills. Plates were TL-0033 or something, I think.

Then a black R33 on the M2 near the toll gates. Looked stock except for lowered ride height. ALC-73X.

while up on surfers last week i saw this sign...... i wonder if we should get a place called "Skyline Central" for NSW, and Vic should get "Skyline South"...?

post-53255-1217207100_thumb.jpg

On the way back from uni

spotted a white R34 GTR vspec with lots of stickers on cumberland hwy near kks, a black R34 4door near Hungry Jacks Smithfield,

a Black R32 GTR near seven hills, and a couple of R33 4doors

to the owner of a black charcoal r33 without the spiler who attends uws parra and who tonight has foolishly left it on the footpath of a main road after 12am accross the road from koala park!!!!!!!!

just letting you know i wouldn't leave my car there for too long so i dont recon you should either

Spotted a white v350gt near delhi road...looked clean, sounded good.

except it had a GTR badge and its plates were r35gtr or something.

wasted a perfectly good car.

... as a asian should say. "aiya..."

Gold r33 SXY-25T first at RPM motorsport then at the other mechanic on hassall st all in wetherill park.

Oh and the dude in the black 32gtst at resevior lights on grt western yesterday going straight.

I've been crusing my mums camry lately :(

Edited by FATAZZ

Spotted a white v350gt near delhi road...looked clean, sounded good.

except it had a GTR badge and its plates were r35gtr or something.

wasted a perfectly good car.

... as a asian should say. "aiya..."

There's a good chance that's Carls, with the same engine as an R35 GTR, making well over 500rwkw, I think he's allowed it. He also owns an R35 GTR...

but it could also not be his, cause the plates R35GTR is often seen on the Haltech R35... So I dunno... maybe he finally sold it :(

did it look like this?

img00394qy7.th.jpg