SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a silver R33 twice cruising along the Pacific Hwy between Mt Colah and Berowra, gave you a flash at Mt Colah lights but was in a blue subaru. Plates were HLDOON, car looked mean.

female owner

lives near my gf

not on here to my knowledge

a mate had it at his workshop and it was v. tidy

Saw 4 Skylines today within the space of about 20 minutes driving!

Two R33's - one black the other silver in the morning around Turramurra/Wahroonga area. Near Kintore Street

In the arvo; white R34 GTT around the same area as described - let off some loud revs as it went past

And a light blue R31 turning from the Pacific Highway onto Telegraph Road at Pymble. Red P-Plater

female owner

lives near my gf

COULD possibly be Loz... she mentioned she knew someone down this way...

girl on the left, car on the left... is it a SII? :D

img2269webbigcopysh9.jpg

spotted this laser driving around

had 19" TE37s

LOOKED GOOD!!!!

Haha. Wheels would be worth ten times more than the car if it were true! Nice rims.

Saw a shiny black R32 this morning turning off Copeland Rd at about 8:30am. Didn't get much of a look but it had no spoiler and looked clean. I like seeing other black 32s around. :)

female owner

lives near my gf

Wasn't Grim Performance was it?

Hey Doof, can't have been Loz mate, wrong plates. Series 1 silver R33, lowered heaps, probably a few other mods, very clean and agressive looking for a girl's car, I like!! :)

Spotted a random purple R33 GT-R with stock rims and a SAU sticker on the front bar on the way to Mount Kuring-Gai today. Even saw mr moo himself driving it. :banana:

spotted you as well at the last minute. gave a wave but didn't know if you saw me.