SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Saw a R34 4 door on Sunday night, victoria road... around 7:20pm. Pretty sure it was Abo bob? I tooted anyway as we cruised along in traffic.. it had a SAU sticker on the rear of it :laugh:

oh albert if you ever have to come back to uws parra dont park in that area where you were today, allot of red p platers who dont know how to drive spin there wheels by accident on that dust/ gravel and you hear the rocks hit other cars, not to mention the dirt factor and the fact that the pot holes in that part are death traps.....

Spotted a few Skylines today, but three in particular I remember.

First was a white R33 GTSt with black r carbon-look bonnet and big rear wing, it had SAU stickers in the rear quarter windows and was parked on the side of Cumberland Highway near Canley Heights.

Second was a gunmetal R32 GTR parked in Jones Street in Pendle Hill/Wentworthville. Had white, deep-dish rims on it.

Third was another R33GTSt (possibly s2) in silver, parked along the railway line in Pendle Hill.

DUDE!!! You keep seeing this car and i don't see crap...need to go to stanhope more often lol

haha

everytime when i go blockbuster, i always see something lol :whistling:

Spotted a white R33 GTR on windsor rd tonight, plater were "AUJ.21T"