SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted dark blue series 2 r33 from oak hill to castle hill at about 1ish on sunday with SAU sticker on the front and power play stickers all over it, ZER.454, waved but got no response...... i was in my gf's astra coupe

spotted a silver r33 in hotham parade in artarmon yesterday..think plates were AWS*** and had an SAU sticker

also spotted another silver r33, think it was on epping rd...also had SAU sticker...although may have been the same one lol

Blue series 2 R33 at oak hill/ castle hill on sunday at about 1ish. had SAU sticker on front windscreen and a heap of powerplay stickers. ZER.454

I was in my gf's blue Astra Turbo coupe staring at you guys lol

hahaha, spotting Malcolm is like seeing the second coming of Jesus... rare as shit!

Spotted a silver 32 GTS-t with chrome rims this morning at the lights in Hornsby... the brunette behind the wheel looked alright :(

Spotted a white R34 on Pennant Hills Rd heading towards Thornleigh this evening. Plates were SH-11-FT. Would've been about 6:15ish?

yeah i know the shift R34, i think that car is for sale now.

His the owner of Shift Performance at Lansvale, they are pretty good with lines, had a few things done with them, can't fault them

The route I go to school every day - Pacific Highway then backstreets past Turramurra Shops and up onto Junction Road.. I see at least 2 Skylines a day. This is all within a 10 minute trip. It's crazy. Seen a lot of nice R32's as of late. A red GTR parked outside a house near the petrol station there. Drove behind a f**king clean as White R32 GTR on Junction Road just before the roundabout. And about 20 R33's in the last couple of days along that road. Usually silver. And several R31's also.

That would have been me dood :(

I was going to say, "That's Sam" and out of the blue here he is! Long time no see mate.

Haha. Wheels would be worth ten times more than the car if it were true! Nice rims.

Saw a shiny black R32 this morning turning off Copeland Rd at about 8:30am. Didn't get much of a look but it had no spoiler and looked clean. I like seeing other black 32s around. :)

Not Slim?

Saw a R34 4 door on Sunday night, victoria road... around 7:20pm. Pretty sure it was Abo bob? I tooted anyway as we cruised along in traffic.. it had a SAU sticker on the rear of it :)

I saw you and I was going to post in here straight away but I think I got distrac.... ooh look a bunny.

Oh really?

guess i wont be going back there :(

Spotted a White 4dr R34 yesterday near northmead, thought was Abo the habbit, but meh.

I'm not a habbit you sheng!

Spotted track ready looking Bayside Blue R34 GTR cruising Eastern Arterial from Turramurra through Lindfield this afternoon. Followed in awe.. that thing is beyond words!

Did it have Greddy brakes? If so the owner works in my building I think. I see it regularly. It's not his only car. ;)

Spotted Malcolm on the weekend driving around :)Image000.jpg

Looked clean and sounded sweet! :)

ZOMG are those clouds in the background?!

Been spotting MADGTR nearly everyday at building A carpark :)

That's Oz. Plates used to be on his R34 GTR VSpecII. Might be on something better one day...