SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted GTR.826 at uni group.

Thats a mate from my work. Hes andygtr93 on here. I spotted that car sitting dead for about 3 months lol

Spotted a black 34 GTT parked in Campbell St Artarmon today.

spotted black r34 gtt in kellyville near the woolworths and coles complex...he was behind me for a little while so i didnt see his plates....massive intercooler nice deep dished wheels....sexyy...my mum was in the car and she said mine looked better tho hahahaha i think shes bias haha

spotted a black r34 at oakhill village this morning with a red evo 5 or 6 as i dove past,,,,,, also saw an charcoal r32 (maby a gtr) heading towards wisemans ferry near marota at about 12:30 ish on old northern road

Spotted a white R34 on Anderson St Chatwood today with a trolley wing and clear ebay tail lights..

Also spotted a silver R34 with bomex body kit in Chatswood Westfield car park, 3rd level driving around perhaps leaving.

Also spotted a Silver Staega on Parra rd at Stanmore (or close) with about 4 front bars tied onto the roof I think I spotted a wave. I returned.

Oh spotted another R34 and R33 driving through anderson st Chatswood R33 was a GTST with GTR wing - White in colour and the R34 was the metallic midnight blue, Standard by the sound of it exhaust only which sounded mint.

I saw SAM-916 last night on Pennant Hills Rd up near Beecroft Rd. Little beep and a wave when he turned onto Castle Hill Rd. Nice looking 33. :D I couldn't see a thing through those dark window tints! :)

that was me, and yeh, the tints are dark, leaves an element of mystery as to who you are :D I was back over east on holiday, so had to blow out the cobwebs on the old 33! nice GTR mate, sorry to hear u sold it, hope your upgrading! :woot:

that was me, and yeh, the tints are dark, leaves an element of mystery as to who you are :blink: I was back over east on holiday, so had to blow out the cobwebs on the old 33! nice GTR mate, sorry to hear u sold it, hope your upgrading! :)

zomg.... your back!!! no wai!!!

Spotted Chubbs, adam, ando, matt, steveeoooo, shaun, anna and whole heaps others at op today :D

Spotted teh same..... and Sheng driving away in my baby :(:O