SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted Abo bob, cassbo, stinky poo and myself sliding around OP North yesterday!

And a few spectators, Dave, Spanna, Ando, Clappa, Carly, Steve0000, Sh@un, Bert and.....hmm...think thats it!

To the driver of the gunmetal R33 with licence plate BBY 31D. Stop parking in the private parking on berry st North Sydney because we will have your car towed if you continue.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

spotted gunmetal R32... could have been a GTR... at a house near Wallsend Newcastle

also in Newcastle, a gunmetal R33, followed it for ages cruising along the beach road, Saturday arvo

and a yellow R32 doing a few laps past some nightclub, Sunday night around midnight, 1 tailight was out :P

Spotted "BO55RB" in Rouse Hill on Monday

And a Stagea at macquaire centre on fri, have a photo somewhere

I spotted BO55RB today at the Airport in the parking lot for the Domestic terminal.

Oh, and on the way to the airport I spotted WTFR33 Sam in his MR2!

spotted a 350GT...i think it was a V36 @ Norwest..

it wasn't these lights so does that make it a V36?

350GT_rear.jpg

Yup, the new one has rounded off taillights and a nicer front end that doesn't look like a maxima hehe

It would have also been an Auto :P

I've been waiting forever for the manuals to be approved

spotted what i think was the same white r34 gtt as i spotted yesterday but this time it drove past me on showground road castle hill at about 2pm

also spotted a blue r34 GTR driving through castletowers with the number plate "Possum" (someting similar to that) with a middle aged lady driver....

spotted people on the coastie cruise :)

indeed - spotted a r33 gtr next to me last night with a funny looking bearded man behind the wheel - his face looked even funnier when i flogged him on the freeway in my N/A skyline :D lol!

(recounts of the event stated above may vary from skyline driver to skyline driver lol)

Spotted Corinne, Beau and Doof last night while lifting and dropping stuff :P

Also spotted 2 white stageas on the way to the Coastie Cruise... I think... they where heading down the freeway :P

Spotted Corinne, Beau and Doof last night while lifting and dropping stuff :P

Also spotted 2 white stageas on the way to the Coastie Cruise... I think... they where heading down the freeway :P

Those two white Stageas would be Alex "CL11QE" and Ben

Keep your street racing crap off the forum thanks.

I don't care if its a joke, it doesn't put any good light on the club.

:P .........well ill clear up the bad light i put on the club then - the guy driving the r33 was chris and i was driving the N/a skyline on the freeway - i was following him because he was showing me the way home. i did not "flog" him in any way shape or form, street rules wer kept at all times during the cruise last night - yes i was joking when i said i flogged him - thats why i said a n/a skyline flogged a gtr - i thought everyone read between the lines on here sl!m?...well thats the impression you gave me anyway.....so im sorry i didnt EXPLAIN that so that we understood the meaning

and im sorry i used street racing as a joke...

and im sorry i gave the club a bad light...

it wont happen again

Peace