SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

lol and im sory for world hunger and the tension in the middle east, and for the KKK and for the Holden Crappadore..... lol

i'm sure sam isn't angry with you, we all just want to give the club that most of us on here belong to a good name, and it is obvious that many companies (ACA) and government agencies like the cops and rta are going through these forums to not bring down the club, but to try and punish the likely street offenders....

learnt about forums like this at uni and theres no doubt other people of interest watching every conversation going on... keep it safe, keep it sexy, put a condom on...... oh wait thats that safe sex sticker i got in the city a few years ago....

i meant to say keep it safe, keep it fast, but on the track....

PS: not another NA r34 in the hills :P lol jkz

HahahaH! us NA's are just here to keep you turbo boys on your toes :P

me and Sl!m have had a interesting relationship: hes told me off twice and closed one of my threads in the short few weeks i have been active on this sight. i must be a real pain in the arse for him!

and im probly going to get told off for having a convo in the spotted thread...so better stop now...sorry Sl!m!

hahahaha. ahhhhh. nice

spotted a silver S2 33 in glebe this morning. and a gunmetal S1 33 just around the corner.

fkn skyline drivers, think theyre too good to say hi, *mutters under breath* @#%&!

Edited by Munkyb0y

lol and im sory for world hunger and the tension in the middle east, and for the KKK and for the Holden Crappadore..... lol

i'm sure sam isn't angry with you, we all just want to give the club that most of us on here belong to a good name, and it is obvious that many companies (ACA) and government agencies like the cops and rta are going through these forums to not bring down the club, but to try and punish the likely street offenders....

learnt about forums like this at uni and theres no doubt other people of interest watching every conversation going on... keep it safe, keep it sexy, put a condom on...... oh wait thats that safe sex sticker i got in the city a few years ago....

i meant to say keep it safe, keep it fast, but on the track....

i would say hi if somebody ever spotted me for once..... lol i'm heading out to pyrmont in 20 mins then through the city down to the shire, hopefully somebody will spot me today, ive already gone through parra and through the cbd there, back up to the hills,

did see a white series one r33 at UWS car park

me and Sl!m have had a interesting relationship: hes told me off twice and closed one of my threads in the short few weeks i have been active on this sight. i must be a really pain in the arse for him!

and im probly going to get told off for having a convo in the spotted thread...so better stop now...sorry Sl!m!

this might help you.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

just replace the word 'steam' with 'skyline/SAU'

have a nice day. :P

me and Sl!m have had a interesting relationship: hes told me off twice and closed one of my threads in the short few weeks i have been active on this sight. i must be a real pain in the arse for him!

this might help you.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

just replace the word 'steam' with 'skyline/SAU'

have a nice day. :P

*correction* told me off 3 times

touche on the flash link

Damn you Slim I've got to clean the coca cola off my keyboard now from clicking on that link :P

On topic: Gave a thumbs up out the window to a navy blue 32 GTR on Sefton Rd Normanhurst about 4:15pm this arvo. I was in my daily driver tho. Nice car mate.

Spotted "BL35ED" silver R33s2 last night around 8pm, driving like a complete tool on Cumberland Highway - nice one, ass-clown! Bringing the reputation of all your fellow P-Platers and Skyline drivers down. :):(