SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

i was out last night but i was in the castle hill area and rouse hill area? - you sure u saw it in cumbln or peno? - I wudnt imagn ther are 2 many white N/a r34 with green p plates :D - did they have blue number plates with Nismo sticker on the front Windscreen?

yep yep it was going thru pennat hills north bound where i got off onto free way n he kept going on towards berowra way i just dun have a clue road names LOL... i didnt get numba plates but it had a cannon n looked just like urs lol ;)... i didnt see the front windscreen ;)... speaking of which im at work at arcadia now :no: lol

Spotted black R32 GTR in Chatswood with plates: GTR-090

Very nice sounding car.. so nice in fact that it drowned out the sound of my car.

If you read this: What kind of rims do you have and what offset are they?

Didn't see ya!!! Came from Galston George and Wisemans.

Ahh well you were heading up to castle hill.. We were in the ute and still gave you a wave haha..

spotted at castle mall today, some lebbos parked next to you with red or green p's and were looking through your windows and i parked a few spots down and hung out for a minute untill they left.... i'm assuming this is r34liners car?????

if so ive finally spotted you!!!!

also followed a purple r33 gtr yesterday up pennant hills road from carlingford to thompsons corner, had asian guy driving it, looked like wider body and definately lowered.....

had an idiot try to drag me in a ford teritory turbo at the intersection after alfords bridge at padstow. I was in the lane that was ending just after the lights so i took off straight away, (not on boost) and this lowerd black teritory sitting on 22's was reving off its nuts trying to race, i got up to speed limmit (70) and the idiot flew down the hill at over 110km/h, caughgt up to him in 20 seconds at the red lights..... also he had a family in the car.... what a douche..... oh and it had a tennisworld sticker on the back of it and numberplate was (tennis) or a derivative of it...

post-53255-1225619688_thumb.jpg

spotted a white r32 gtr with red rims( or just dress rings) on the new england hwy, bout 11-ish!

Also spotted a few skylines in scone.. anyone from here from scone??

My girlfriend is from Scone... but she doesn't drive a Skyline :)

spotted at castle mall today, some lebbos parked next to you with red or green p's and were looking through your windows and i parked a few spots down and hung out for a minute untill they left.... i'm assuming this is r34liners car?????

if so ive finally spotted you!!!!

Nah man that wasnt me!! - my car looks exactly the same except i have a blue slim line plate and my p plates are zip-tied to the numberplate - im glad you stuck around to make sure they didnt touch that guys car tho!! Good on you! - thats one thing i hate about driving my car....parking it - and leaving her anywhere i dont know :D

spotted r33 silver on windsor road yesterday - man in his 30's was driving maby late 20's - he didnt see me tho - i was waving :ninja: