SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a black 34 GTT on castle hill road west Pennant hills at about 8.30am ish. Standard plates.. Rude person :banana: - sif not wave to me!

Spotted a white 34 GTT green P plater same wheels as mine (GTX wheels) at around 8.40am on coming off M2 and down epping road

spotted this at castle towers fitness first this arvo,,,,,, always a motza of good cars up there, 180's, VWr32's, AMG mercs, wannabee honda's lol

post-53255-1226990993_thumb.jpg

D_I_F...my gf has seen ur 32 around...she said black with yellow spotties? So yeah, spotted by my gf!

Not me.. I don't have spotties at all.

giant blue intercooler if that helps with the guessing. :D

spotted this at castle towers fitness first this arvo,,,,,, always a motza of good cars up there, 180's, VWr32's, AMG mercs, wannabee honda's lol

hey! im at towers ff too. see those cars all the time...esp the R32's and the red honda...lol never have the guts to leave my own car there though, heard about thefts a while back.

Spotted a purple 33 gtst green P plater on the M2 this morning at 8:20 smashed into an old toyota corolla.

I think the skyline was way more damaged then the old corolla!

Spotted a purple 33 gtst green P plater on the M2 this morning at 8:20 smashed into an old toyota corolla.

I think the skyline was way more damaged then the old corolla!

Saw that as well. But there was no Corolla when I went past so though it was just broken down.

Saw that as well. But there was no Corolla when I went past so though it was just broken down.

Yea it was pretty bad. He would have had to get a tow back. His bonnet was pushed up and the front passengers side was just destroyed.

hey! im at towers ff too. see those cars all the time...esp the R32's and the red honda...lol never have the guts to leave my own car there though, heard about thefts a while back.

yeah thats true,,,,, last christmass eve a friend of mine was doing last minute shopping there and she stupidly took a troley full of prezzies back to the car because she couldn't push 2 trolleys at the same time...... she went back out to buy more things and when she returned her car was broken into, sat nav, cd's glasses, coins, etag, and all the presents were stolen, she spent over $2k that day on shopping that day.... anyway gifts cannot be coverd by insurance...

also the guy i bought my sound system from said that the soundsytem i was about to buy "apparently got stolen" at the fitness first car park..... then he recons the cops recoverd it a week later and then he sold it to me.... i dunno how much truth is behind the last one, he prob did an insurance job on it or something and then realised afterwards its not worth claiming.... also he a fully sick... enough said