SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

at carlingford road tonight at 7:20 there was 3 R33's in a row waiting at the traffic lights approaching Pennant Hills road, me, a white r33 series one in the middle, and another silver on the other side, pretty cool sight.... too bad the white r33 guy drove like a douche accelerating all the time while he should really just be cruising.... he looked angry and all that, looks like somebody had just as shitty day as me, atleast his car was in good nick

I work just around the corner from there in the Alfa workshop!!

there is also a very nice silver kitted R34 gtt that parks there!

Yeah that 34 is very nice. Used to see it there all the time.

I work up at mazda now around the corner. Small world!

Yeah that 34 is very nice. Used to see it there all the time.

I work up at mazda now around the corner. Small world!

Ahh euro cars!! U know chris in the workshop...lives up at gosford way!!

Spotted a silver 34 in the army barracks at moorebank tonight, have seen it their quite a bit actually.

mm what you doing there lol..

Spotted a gold R32 GTR in penrith tonight, plates were "AXN.03Q"

and

a Gun grey R32 Gtst on sunnyholt rd, plates were" AJ.96.LI"

mm what you doing there lol..

Spotted a gold R32 GTR in penrith tonight, plates were "AXN.03Q"

and

a Gun grey R32 Gtst on sunnyholt rd, plates were" AJ.96.LI"

lol my mates in the army he lives on base their im usually their once a week or so

Oh, I didn't see you Tom, were you in stealth mode in some other car?

nope i was in the line with the lights on, i don't know how you missed the back of the car (looks like an electric stove top), you drove right next to me lol..... i guess their was traffic and you were approaching the traffic lights and their were trucks around aswell, i guess you were doing what we all should be doing and actually paying attention to the roads lol