SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a White R34 on Oxford street at about 2am sunday morning, had Skylinesaustralia.com stickers front and back and had red and white number plates

also saturday night drove with a guy down james ruse drive and windsor road for 10 mins in a black non turbo auto R34 that was riced out with decals and body kit

alright who was the guy that i drove past TWICE tonight with the white r34 gtt 2000> model - 1st on glenhaven rd and then on the round-about at new line rd and boundary road??? - btw your xenons sting the eyes!! - i was driving my white r34 with green p plates

man i was looking for you! were you in stealth mode?

I saw a skyline of some sort drive past me as I was about to go past the RAAF base at about 1am this morning on the way home

might have been me -black 33 with big sau sticker on back window?

spotted gtr sean this morning heading towards the maccas in mcgraths hill. gave you a wave but i think you had your mind set on a bigmac

Ha ha didn't see ya, I'm in my own little world!

Yeah, spotted Fordy31 in Richmond getting out of the beast the other day.

drove down pennant hills road with a white R33 gtst at midnight tonight, we had a little winge about the high number of cops on the road around carlingford....

Spotted a black R33 series 2 parked at McDonalds near the Airport.

and a black R32 on pac highway in atarmon driving into chatswood.

:)

What time you see the black 32? Might've been me or roadworia.

Also what car were you in....I spotted heaps of skylines on my way home but forgot details :P

What time you see the black 32? Might've been me or roadworia.

Also what car were you in....I spotted heaps of skylines on my way home but forgot details :P

hmm....must've been between 5.30pm and 6pm i think :)

I was in a black R33.