SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted white r33 GTS-t BAR ### on the m4 and turning onto northern rd. we were in the black 180. Gave ya a nod.

Also lots of skylines and the guys at the SAU stand at auto salon

Spotted a tough looking 32 GTR going north on pacific highway through Turramurra around midday.

And then later on I passed a white 34 with a nice bodykit and black (carbonfibre?) bonnet and green p plates turning onto boundary in chatswood...

Spotted a poor bugger in a White R34 at the BP servo on Church street in North Parra tonight at about 11:30pm getting defected by 2 cops in a blue unmarked Falcon, I was in desperate need of fuel but i knew it was suicide to drive in there and fill up while they had their heads burried under your bonnet.

Then I spotted another unmarked Falcon with a sizable antenna parked in the bus stop outside Kings School, then when i drove past he started driving with his lights off accelerating and sliding all over the road with tyre screech, once i heard his tyres and noticed he took off with the lights off in hope to catch me with my pants down I quickly darted into the side streets (pays to know back streets of any area because 9 times out of 10 the cops are unfamiliar with the area, unless they grew up there or have worked the area for years and years), through north rocks, went into a friends driveway, turned the lights off and most importantly took my foot of the brake pad..... +1 for my beloved skyline, -1 for another unmarked police cars stupid driving endangering lives by driving like a hoon in a dnagerous manner and by not turning his driving lights on while driving at 11:30 at night on a public road (also could indicate DUI due to the fact they are taught that people drving at night without headlights turned on are generally drunk), and also speeding on a public road without any siren or any flashing warning lights on....

Disclamer: I didn't need to speed, all the zig zagged small unlit streets did the job for me,,,,, all he had to do is turn on his flashing lights and I would have stopped for him.... also I wasn't signalled or was their any hard evidence that he was indeed a police car after me, so why can't i drive through the back streets and park in my friends drive way and turn the lights off as quick as i can?????

also i think i will change my number plates because I must surely be a target by now if he's ego was hurt for loosing the easiest tail lights to see from a mile away....

just spotted a gun metal grey 32gtr on castle hill Ed west pennant hills cross of county rd I think they waved?

Its county drive....