SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted and followed a gunmetal grey R33 GTSt on Toongabbie Road in Girraween until he turned off into Mandoon Road around 8.45pm.

After that, spotted a white R34 sedan on Merrylands Road in Greystanes around 9.30pm, it was heading towards Greystanes Rd.

Spotted and waved at a few today, silver R33 on Pacific Highway Mt Colah, later on a black R32 that looked like Slim's car on Lane Cove Rd, bout 2:45? And immediately after a gun metal grey R32 GTR that was hidden in traffic.

Spotted and waved at a few today, silver R33 on Pacific Highway Mt Colah, later on a black R32 that looked like Slim's car on Lane Cove Rd, bout 2:45? And immediately after a gun metal grey R32 GTR that was hidden in traffic.

Not mine.. well I hope it isn't.. I was halfway to work when I noticed i had left the line unlocked and turned around and went all the way back to lock it again.. so.. hopefully it's where I left it lol

if not.. woohoo i hope it never gets found and I get a insurance payout :(

spotted a white r33 gtst at castle hill road and county drive intersection at abot 4:45, had a modded front body kit and a FMIC

Not mine.. well I hope it isn't.. I was halfway to work when I noticed i had left the line unlocked and turned around and went all the way back to lock it again.. so.. hopefully it's where I left it lol

if not.. woohoo i hope it never gets found and I get a insurance payout :P

Lol good luck to ya :)

Just looked a lot like yours, its a pretty distinctive car compared to all the other black R32s, it stands out. Guess it wasn't you then, you would've spotted my blue R33 otherwise, pretty easy to spot lol.

spotted a dark blue r34 coupe in carlingford court car park around 7pm... sore it there the other night too... not sure if someone was in the car tonight as it had "pink" on the drivers seat.

number plates BB something...

Just spotted to f*ckwits in black & silver 33s having a little 'my wang is bigger than yours' on Hunter Street, CBD. Extra style points for the hero in clapped out silver one for almost wiping out a Merc whilst crossing double white lines on a single lane street just so you don't lose your spot behind your bum chum.

And yes, you're both on here :cool:

spotted a siilver 33 on old northern road about 1 hour ago.. GTS 06T .. I think..

Yea I saw that guy on pennant hills road at about 10.30 this morning just outside the mobile booting it up the road..

0,,5701652,00.jpg